four.

"Inquisitorial squad? That's a load of rubbish." I complained to Draco as I ripped the purple ribbon with the silver pendant off my cloak. My brother looked at me and straightened the collar on my uniform for me as we walked from Umbridges office.
     "All the new rules put up don't apply to us, it's an advantage." Draco explained, I looked to him and he had a cocky smirk on his face, what if I didn't want these privileges?
-

Dear, Carmen
I'm very pleased with Draco and you getting on the Inquisitorial Squad, he sent me an owl last night telling me all about it. I haven't got a chance to tell your father yet, he's been busy with work and other things. Miss you lots.
Love, mother

I reread that letter about four times, it was the morning after Draco and I made the Inquisitorial Squad. My hands shook with a mixture of sadness, anger, and another inexplainable emotion and I quickly crumpled the paper, I could feel tears welling in my eyes but I couldn't cry, not here, not now. I stood up abruptly and shoved the crumpled letter into my pocket before storming out of the Great Hall, knowing I had some eyes on me but I didn't really care. I finally reached the nearest girls bathrooms and I sunk down to the ground against the wall and buried my face in my hands, I felt like I was suffocating. After a few minutes someone walked in.
     "Malfoy? Oh- Merlin, you're crying." I heard a familiar voice mutter, shit, I haven't spoken to her since I left her in the Hufflepuff locker room. I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes and face and stood up to face her. "Why were you crying?" Ginny asked, her voice tender and laced with concern. I'm surprised she's even talking to me after I left her there.
     "My stupid brother made me join Umbridges stupid Inquisitorial Squad, so her stupid rules don't apply to me, I didn't even want to be apart of it." I said shakily, my eyes widened after I finished my sentence, I had to keep a calm composure, I don't want Weasley telling everyone Carmen Malfoy's a crybaby, what if father finds out? Word travels fast around Hogwarts and can easily reach the Ministry.
     "Potter, your brother, Granger and their friends are sneaking away to the Room of Requirement." I state, Ginny looks at me in disbelief. I motion my hand for her to go on but she just stares at me blankly.
     "How do you know about that?" She demanded, her voice a little higher than usual and I gave her a half smirk and shrugged.
     "That's for me to know and you to find out. Beg." I ordered, stepping closer to her and she moves back, that continued until her back hit the wall and she huffed. I studied her features, my eyes twinkling with amusement.
     "No, piss off-" Ginny began but I put a startling hand around her throat and leaned in closer, we were basically breathing the same air and I could feel her hot breath fanning on my face.
     "Don't speak to me like that, worthless slut." I said the last two words under my breath but just loud enough for her to hear, I wanted to rile her up. I enjoyed playing games with Ginny Weasley, the look of anger on her face gave me a sense of power. I was in full control. "Do it, plead for it, Ginny." I uttered and used my free hand to grab her waist. She looked down at the floor and I clicked my tongue. "Look at me when I speak to you." I demanded in a low growl, and she did. I saw a look of lust and confusion in her eyes, I let my gaze flicker from her eyes to her lips and I felt her put both of her hands on the small of my back and I finally closed the space between us, my lips brushed against hers and I stopped after that to admire her before crashing my lips against hers. I don't know why I kissed her, but I liked it, it felt different than when I kiss one of my distractions. The kiss was full of lust and passion, it was messy and long until someone walked into the bathroom.
     "Merlin-" I hear a soft voice from behind me and whip around to see who entered the bathroom, Susan Bones, a Hufflepuff in fifth year.
     "Get the fuck out, now. I don't want a single word about this from your mouth, got it?" I growled, Ginny was still against the wall, I could hear her rapid breaths from not having much oxygen during the kiss. Susan squeaked out a small 'Sorry!' before scrambling out of the loo. I turned back to Ginny and a smirk played on my face. I grabbed her face firmly in my hand and pulled her lips back to mine, I could tell she wanted it by the way she didn't hesitate to kiss me back. I slid my free hand up the inside of her thigh and squeezed it.
     "Carmen, please-" Ginny moaned and I pulled away from the kiss, I put both my hands on her waist and slid them up and down, feeling her curves, not breaking eye contact.
     "Please what?" I teased as she looked at me pleadingly and I leaned in and began kissing down her neck. "If you want something, you have to beg for it, love." I utter between the kisses I peppered on her. I'd stop every now and then and suck on her skin gently, marking her. She had her hands in my hair as I did so.
     "You know what I want." She mumbled, her voice hardly audible. I did know what she wanted, and I wanted it just as badly, but it's wiser to choose between what you want and what is right. I decided on what was right.
     "Not yet, Weasley." I decided, a smirk played on my face, she looked distressed and she ran her hands through her hair. "You were such a good girl for me." I praised before swishing my wand at the door as I walked towards it so it opened and I then walked out on her for the second time.