Chapter 15 - A romantic exhausting day

Start from the beginning

"You are a mess!" Cassandra said laughing.

"Oh yeah? GLITTER ATTACK!!!!!" Varian grabbed one of the glitter bottles and it spilled all over Cassandra.

"OH MY GOD!!!! YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!!!!!" Cassandra and Varian continued goofing around. Rapunzel is sitting with Eugene... but something felt wrong.

"Sunshine you, ok?" Her husband Eugene asked knocking her out of her thoughts.

"What? Yeah. Fine..."

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

The painting was Rapunzel's moment. She was great at scrapbooking but THIS!!!!! This was her moment to hang out with Cass. Rapunzel started to walk over to Cassandra to talk to her but only to see her and Varian were running around with the paintbrushes and basically sword fighting with them. Cassandra dodged one of Varian's strikes and she used her quick reflexes to grab the paintbrush and she got paint all of the sides of his face.

Rapunzel grabbed the paint and didn't want to interrupt them.... But she felt... left in the dark. After about another twenty minutes of them still goofing off. Rapunzel was sitting on the floor with her back to the wall she had painted when Eugene came and sat next to her.

"Shouldn't you be painting your piece?" Eugene asked her.

"I already finished." Eugene looked behind her and the wall just had a sad frowning face. "Now it shows how I feel...." Rapunzel buried her head into her knees are she curled up with her back to the wall.

It killed Eugene to see her like this. He still couldn't tell what was going on, but he knew it was something. Why else would she drag Cass around the entire kingdom? That's when Eugene looked up at Varian and Cassandra having fun and he just spoke his mind. "They look happy. I'm happy Cass found someone."

"What?" Rapunzel looked over at Cassandra and Varian. "Varian and Cassandra?"

"More like Cassarian," Eugene said as he got a drink from his canteen he had in his satchel.

"Cassarian? No! Cass would've told me." Rapunzel said sounding confident but being worried. Why did she care if Cassandra liked Varian? Was it she didn't like the idea of Cassarian...? Or is it because she's jealous Cassandra found a new best friend for life?

Rapunzel put it behind her when Eugene convinced her to finish the painting. She just let her paintbrush go wherever it wanted, not knowing what she was doing.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Later that day around 8 pm they were onto one of their final activities. Rapunzel realized they shouldn't DO anything, but just talk. So, she managed to get the docks all to themselves. She jumped into the water with Eugene next to her. She came back out of the water, knowing Cass would enjoy this.

It was a very Cassandra thing to do, but when she poked her head out of the water.... Cass still was on the dock looking at Varian.

Rapunzel couldn't hear them, but she saw Cassandra's worried look. Rapunzel went back underwater. She came back above but underneath the docks so she could hear them, but she couldn't see them.

"No! You are not going in the water Varian!" Cassandra's voice shouted.

"I'll be fine. Really."

"The nurse specifically said, don't go in the water."

Rapunzel heard nurse and that was all she needed to go into mother instinct mode. She came out of the water.

"What happened?!" She said in a caring and yet serious tone.