Chapter 2 - The Attack

Beginne am Anfang

The Wattersons and Fitzgeralds in the previous four perspectives I mentioned halted everything they were doing to gasp wide-eyed, for they knew the message behind this news story.

After cresting one hill on the Stomach Destroyer roller coaster, the Ferris wheel, having gained speed from the previous descent, made a fast climb up the next one.

Much like every two passengers on this now-terrifying ride, Gumball and Penny held each other tight, screaming as they would in the event that something like this were to happen. They had no knowledge of the fate that this disaster was going to bring them, but all they knew was that they weren't going to like it. Their lives had barely begun and were now in danger. How could they not be screaming now? Gumball was so petrified he literally whined for his mother while Penny was too terrified to shapeshift into anything.

Only the few who were stupid enough to ignore the very dangers that were obviously present enjoyed the experience, like Tobias Wilson and Banana Joe, who were whooping and cheering at the thrills the ride was giving them.

The speed and angle of the next hill was enough to send the wheel flying into the sky, still spinning as it flew like a bird. Gumball and Penny were still screaming with their arms wrapped around each other until Gumball made a brief pause to say "Woah, check out this view".

Penny also stopped panicking and took the moment to savour the admittedly beautiful view they got from the altitude this disaster brought them to. They could practically see everything from up there, even beyond Elmore.

"Now, what were we screaming about again?" said Gumball.

"That we're on an out of control Ferris wheel and are without doubt going to die?" reminded Penny with a blank expression and tone.

"Oh yeah. Right" said Gumball before he and Penny resumed holding each other and screaming as gravity brought the wheel back to the ground.

Touching the track once again, the wheel continued down this terrifying ride through loops and twists until another hill sent it flying into the air once more and back onto the ground again.

At the entrance, Miss Simian was continuing her protest against bringing the kids joy and happiness with statements like "Happy kids might look innocent and harmless, but they could start a plague! Their mindless immaturity may even spell disaster or the apocalypse!" And just when she said that, crowds of people and everyone or everything else stampeded out the entrance as the Ferris wheel came barging through, reducing every obstacle into ruin and flattening the ape teacher into the pavement like a pancake. "See what I mean?"

When the dust cleared and the debris and destruction were revealed, Darwin and Anais, joined by Carrie, stopped dead in their tracks at the entrance in time to see the Ferris wheel roll out of their sights. "What's happening!?" screamed Darwin, the only words he could possibly form together at that point.