he bit and nibbled the spot gently, "mmmh~" the smaller gripped the back of his shirt.
shotaro held onto the back of his shirt like it was life support as the taller sucked on the spot, leaving yet another purple mark on his already abused neck.

"f-fuck~ i'm- i'm never getting rid of- of these? a-am i?" he stuttered out, trying his hardest to not make any provocative noises.

"not at this rate.." the brunette told before going back to his neck. fished with that spot he began to do the same thing on another spot.

but before that he just needed a moment to admire the piece of artwork sat atop of him at this very moment.

"oh baby, you're so pretty.. so precious and delicate.." he brushed the hair out of his bright red face, pecking his lips. "look at you, already a pretty little mess for me."

the smaller looked up at him, gripping his shirt tighter as his eyes almost begged for more to be done to him.

"please.. continue..." the smaller told with a pout, enjoying this thoroughly. the taller went back to attacking his neck, just making the older more giddy and exited.

"hmm~" shotaro hummed, covering up his moan.
the brunette removed his lips from the smaller's skin.

"anything else you want baby? now's the time to ask. i'll give you anything." sungchan whispered, right next to the smaller's ear.

his hot breath touching his bare neck and that voice that never failed to make the smaller fantasise sent a shiver down his spine.

"i-i think w-we should get to-to out korean class, s-shouldn't we?" shotaro stuttered, about to get up from the taller.

"fine, but we aren't completely finished yet baby, got it?" sungchan asked, leaning in closer. the smaller nodded, earning a head pat and a: "good boy."

shotaro's heart rate picked up, his praise kink really starting to get to him. he went red and quickly got up, getting everything from up off the floor and walking out the door with the taller.

once entering the classroom late, they earned a scolding from the teacher but sat down right at the back. shotaro sat by the window, sungchan sitting right next to him.

they placed their bags under the table and began to listen in on the lesson. and all was going well until a hand slipped down the older thighs.

his breath hitched, his left hand going down the hold the taller's in place. "what are you doing? you know i'm sensitive!" he whispered yelled.

"that's the whole point baby, the more sensitive you are the more you break and melt in my touch. it's cute, really." sungchan whispered back, leaning in real close to his ear.

shotaro blushed red, letting go of his hand, not bothering to deny the fact that he knew he'd enjoy this. so it began, the taller begins to rub circle then just formed into caressing.

the smaller squirmed in his seat, gripping the bottom of the chair with his left hand as he used his other one to hide his face away from the class.

he clenched his thighs together, not too tight otherwise the taller couldn't work his magic.
covering his mouth as he certainly did not want to let out a noise during class.

biting onto his hand, squirming in his seat and his red face amused sungchan, he liked seeing the smaller like this. all worked up and helpless due to his touch.

"dangit." the brunette cursed under his breath, "i wanna hear you.." he looked down at the silver haired who probably hadn't heard him since he was trying to cover the fact that if he wasn't covering his mouth he'd be a moaning mess of cuteness.

shotaro flung his head back, making sure to keep biting his hand as he closed his eyes tightly.
"hey.. can i at least hear one? one quiet one?"

shotaro shook his head vigorously, "i-i- c-class!" he whispered, pointing to the direction of the teacher.
"ugh... fine... but when we get home.." the brunette smirked, removing his hand. a whine of protest escaped from the smaller's mouth.

"just be patient, wait till we get home."

༺•❀•༻

~🤘😝😭✨😩~