𝘬𝘺𝘰𝘵𝘰

Start from the beginning

And it did.

An hour later, Nick was ready to start his stream. Their cats were laying on Nick's bed, nowhere near his desk on the other side of the room where the three were going to sit. They were sleeping peacefully.

"Nick, why are there only two chairs? Am I to sit on the floor?" George asked in confusion.

"You can go get a chair from downstairs or you can stop complaining. Clay brought his own chair in and so can you." Nick said bossily.

George groaned and turned to leave, but just as he was going Clay said, "George, you can just sit with me if you want."

George turned around, eyes widened. "Are you sure?"

"I mean yeah, we're literally soulmates why not?" Clay said with a laugh. Nick's face was sporting the largest smirk George had ever seen.

"Okay, that's fine," George said as he situated himself on Clay's lap, sitting so his legs were hanging over one of the arms of the chair. "Nick, I swear to god if you mention this or anything about me and Clay during this stream I will kill you!" George added when he noticed Nick's quiet giggles.

"Chill, this is good blackmail. I wouldn't use it now for no reason!"

George and Clay shouted protests at the same time.

After a few minutes the stream finally started, loud rap music playing as their fans tuned in.

"Hello chat! I made it!" George said excitedly.

"Yes hello guys, George is here with us now! We're going to do a you laugh you lose stream, and there will be a cat cam the whole time. Oh, Clay say hi too," Nick said in greeting.

"Hello stream! How are you guys doing today?" Clay added.

The mediashare donations started pouring in, and they were doing pretty good so far. They had three lives, but the first person to laugh had to donate subs to the other two, so everyone was focused.

Thirty minutes in, the iconic video of Wilbur going "what's popping" came up. As it played, George watched as Clay dramatically bit his lip and mouthed along. He couldn't hold in his laugh.

"YOU LAUGHED GEORGE! YOU OWE US SUBS YESSSSS!!" Nick yelled out. He was so loud that the cats woke up to see what was going on.

"That doesn't count! Clay made me laugh!" George complained.

"That's literally the whole point. If you laugh, you lose. And you laughed." Clay said happily.

"I hate you Clay." George grumbled as he pulled out his phone to gift subs to Nick.

"That's not true, you know you love me," Clay said smugly. He started messing up George's hair, running his fingers through it so it stuck up every which way. George shot him a death glare that could kill.

Nick laughed involuntarily at his friend's shenanigans. George and Clay caught him and demanded he take off another life.

George gifted his subs, and the game went on. They were all concentrating on not laughing, but it was becoming harder as they kept teasing each other the entire time. George had to get up and walk away at one point when Nick screamed after seeing Tommy's Bruno Mars parody video. After about an hour, George's phone buzzed in his hands.

Clay <3

George we have to go now

6:09 pm

huh??

6:10 pm

our date you nimrod! we're going to be late

if we don't leave soon

6:10 pm

oh sorry okay! Well laugh then, the stream will

be over and we can go ;)

6:11 pm

George had completely forgotten about the date. He was more excited now, but still a bit nervous. He wondered if Clay would actually lose on purpose- that would be very funny to tease him about.

A video of a fart sound with no context came up on the screen, and as it played Nick shouted, "GEORGE!" and Clay started wheezing. George started shouting in victory at his laugh, he was such a simp!

"I can't believe you laughed!" George said, now laughing since he was allowed.

"Whatever dude, come on we have to go!" Clay said, smiling at George's stupid behavior.

"Okay, bye chat it was fun! I have to go now, sorry!" George said, standing up and waving his hand in front of the cat cam.

"Where are you going George?" Nick said knowingly.

"I have to make dinner, remember?" George said, mouthing 'STOP' afterwards.

"Oh yeah sorry, I'll be down in a bit to help. Let me say goodbye to my stream, kay?" He said in response.

"Okay, see you in a bit," George said, finally leaving to go get ready. He put on his new outfit and brushed his hair, trying to fix it after Clay had messed with it earlier. He was going to wait for Nick to come wish him luck (he needed hype from his wingman) and then it would be time!

While waiting for Nick he brushed his teeth twice, changed through all of his shoes, and questioned his sanity. Finally Nick burst into his room, flopping down on the bed next to a nervous George.

"Sorry George, had to go through donos," Nick said out of breath.

"It's okay, Clay's probably waiting though," George said.

"I think he's having an outfit emergency actually, so we have time don't worry," Nick said laughing. "Thank god yours was all ready, god knows what would've happened."

"Yeah," George responded with a small smile.

"Okay, wingman time. George, you don't need to be nervous, you know Clay. You're basically his number two best friend, I'm number one of course," George snorted at this, "and he's your soulmate! He would never try to make it uncomfortable, so just go with the vibe and don't make it awkward. You look hot, all thanks to me and Karl of course, so be confident and go in there and get your man!" Nick ended in a flourish.

"You're right Nick, thank you. Escort me downstairs?" George asked, holding out his arm dramatically.

"Of course. My little George's is all grown up," Nick said, wiping fake tears from his eyes. The pair walked down the stairs together, giggling the whole time. George looked down and found Clay at the bottom, staring up at him with wide eyes.

He took a deep breath and smiled. 

I wanted to see the world

Then I flew over the ocean and I changed my mind...

------------------

these songs are slowly getting less relevant but I love phoebe bridgers and this line fit so GOOD ENOUGH (give me song suggestions this is a cry for help)

also i split this chapter up, it was too long so you'll have to wait for the date >:)

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOURE COOL 

word count- 1660