𝟏𝟓. 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Start from the beginning

" Are you okay baby?" Kafeyah asked to a sad Kamirin.

Kafeyah noticed that the young girl's behavior changed compared to the usual. Usually, she was full of life and joyful. But now she was very quiet and alone.

" My granny go night night and my dada said she not wake up" she sniffed

" Awe baby, i'm sorry little angel" Kafeyah brung her in a hug as she rubbed her back.

" What can miss K do to make you happy princess?" she asked wanting to cheer up her student.

" Can we paint miss K! pwease?" she pleaded

" Of course baby" she nodded " You want to be my assistant for the day?" she asked knowing that Kamirin would say yes

" Yes! yes! yes" she clapped her hands as she squealed

" Alright" she laughed " I have an important mission for you princess, i need you to tell everyone that we're painting alright"

" Alright" she said before running off to tell the other students their new afternoon activity.

Kafeyah laughed and went to get the paint and aprons for the kids. She dropped the stuff on her desk and clapped her hands earning all the attention of her students.

" Alright, so as Kamirin told y'all were painting today" she exclaimed as they all squealed in excitement.

" Everyone form group of 5 and go sit at the big tables while i bring the stuff okay?"

They all nodded and formed their groups before going to sit at the round tables like Kafeyah told them to do.

She brung 5 aprons at every tables, and helped kids that needed help tying it in the back.

She then placed a palette on the center of every table and dropped paint tubes and brushes on every table. It was important to her that they learned to do certain stuff on their own, so she let them choose their own color and own color combinations.

" If y'all need anything just call me alright?" she exclaimed as they all started painting

" Yes miss K" they all answered—she nodded and went back to her desk making sure to watch them closely.

" Mane you already know shawty was trippin' talm bout sum damn 'you my nigga'" Zymeir listened to Jaylan rant about his weekly hoe

" Mane ion' even know why yo' old ass is still hoein'." he shook his head " You bout to be what? 26. Nigga you too old fa' allat shit"