"Yo, you got a problem, Spencer?" The player questioned, annoyed with him.

"Nah, bro. Just looking at what's looking at me."

Cam chuckled.

"You think you funny, okay. I got news for you, Beverly. You're not!"

Haiden shook her head, intervening before either of them took it further. Soon after Cameron left, the teenagers headed to her car.

Spencer decided to catch a ride with Haiden to avoid the chaotic bus trips.

"You talking to Cam?" He asked.

"Nothing exclusive, just wanna see what he's like off the field."

"Hey, be careful, alright?" He warned.

"Spence, everyone isn't out to get you. Relax a little.."

She said as they entered the Baker home. Willie's voice filled their ears as he complained.

"225? I don't set mine a degree over 200. These are gonna be dry, Billy. Do you even got any mustard in that rub?"

"No." Billy stated, rolling his eyes.

"Paprika?"

"No." He repeated.

"My mouth's watering." Willie sarcastically said.

"What did I miss?" Haiden asked the twins, looking at the father and son.

"Oh, battle of the barbecues." Jordan replied.

"It's actually kind of fascinating." Liv giggled.

"Stop messing with the temperature." Billy told his father.

"I hate dry ribs! Jordan, get over here. Let me show you how it's done."

"Uh-uh. I will teach my son how to make some ribs."

"The same way you've been teaching him how to play football? 'Cause I've been doing all the work while you have him sitting on the sidelines."

"I'm gonna check on the baked beans." Jordan awkwardly said, walking toward the kitchen.

"Spencer, go get some ribs." Laura told him.

"Yes, ma'am."

As he walked off, Laura turned to her children.

"So, what's this paper about, you guys?" She asked.

"Who is your greatest influence?" Liv replied.

"Interesting. Who'd you pick?" Laura questioned, looking between the three of them.

"I don't have Vega's class." Jordan said.

"Huh. Do you guys have the class?"

Liv kept quiet while Haiden shook her head and walked outside. She took a glance at her father and grandfather then sat at the table.