New year New Drama

Start from the beginning

"Why are we stopping?" Y/n asked

"We can't be there yet" hermione continued the boys just looked at the girl weird. Y/n got up to check outside the compartment but was thrown back and landed on Harry's lap as he caught her with his hands on her waist. She quickly got off as they were both red

"Sorry" He just smirked at the flushed girl ignoring the blush and said

"It's fine I don't mind" she looked down to hind her flushed face as the other 3 looked at each other with a knowing look. Hermione was a little scared knowing she might lose the bet. The train started to shake again.

"What's going on!?" Ron ask "Don't know." Harry said "Maybe we've broken down?" Draco said it sounded more like a question

"Yea because we are on a train that will take us to a school of magic it would definitely brake down." y/n said sarcastically as they all look at her "What?" Draco looked at her shaking his head and said "That's not helping" "Never said it was going to help" They just look at her again and before anyone could say anything the light turned off and it started to get colder y/n turn to her dad who was still asleep "Dad wake up. Come on get up! How the hell do you stay asleep."

They started to get colder as y/n held onto Harry's arm and huddled together from the coldness. They turned to the door and saw a creature it looked around and y/n immediately recognized it. Dementor. It turned to harry and started to suck his soul harry heard a woman scream until he passed out his head landed on y/n's lap. The dementor turn to y/n and saw a hint of Sirius and started to do the same thing it did to harry y/n didn't hear a scream but she did hear and see her cousin Bellatrix Lestrange 'I'll see you soon little girl and when i do i wouldn't hesitate-' she heard her tell y/n. Then y/n passed out like harry as Remus sent the dementor away and waited for them to wake up he put y/n's head on his lap and left Harry's head on hers.

After some hermione started to slap Harry's face softly "Harry! Harry! are you alright" he started to get up as hermione handed him his glasses. He mutter a thank you. Remus handed him a chocolate and harry took it and was about to say something but then saw the black haired girl in his lap and ask "Is she going to be alright" "She will. It took a little more if her because i just they saw Sirius in her" he sat up and held the girl in his arms and tuned to harry "do you mind if you hold her i need to talk to the conductor" Harry shook his head as remus places the girls head on harry and her body on the seat of the train "I'll be back and if she wakes up Draco can you give her this" He handed Draco a chocolate. Draco nodded as remus left but before he did he turned to harry "eat it harry it's not poison" When he left y/n was able to hear voices and recognize it was her friends "What was that thing" "A dementor, one of the guards of Azkaban" She said as her eyes stared to open she tried i sit up but it hurt. "Can someone help me please"
"Ok here we go" Draco was able to carry her and place her down on the seat siting up "Here remus asked me to give you this" he handed her the chocolate she started to eat it and felt better then turned to harry "Harry eat it you'll feel better." He ate it and was feeling better but before he could ask about the screaming y/n started to ask questions

"Are you ok? are you hurt? did you see her? What happened? Did-" "I'm ok. No i'm not hurt but i did hear someone scream" "There was no one screamed harry" Hermione said as Draco turned to y/n "Y/n who is her?" "What do you mean 'who's her' didn't you see her" They shook their heads "Harry? didn't you" "I'm sorry y/n i only heard a scream" "It was Bellatrix Lestrange she told me 'I'll see you soon little girl and when i do i wouldn't hesitate-' I don't even know what that means but i know that a little part of me had always been afraid of her. I don't know why i just have been" "Who is Bellatrix?" Harry asked "My cousin and Draco's Aunt" "Wouldn't hesitate what y/n?" Draco asked "I don't know she was cut off but.... i think she meant kill me?" They did all got quiet.