Secrets of past ( Chapter-52 )

In the main Deck of IPSSS ,

" You...... Why We Are Going to Believe you anyways ? You're lier !"- Captain kaizo quickly spoken .

" Yes ! He's right , You're just a lier and if you want us to believe on you , you must have to give us some proof !"- Ramenman also continued .

" Watch you month , Idiots . You're just one sentence away from starting a war ! Don't try to check my patience." - Lisa replied seriously . " Only an idiot would start a war he can't win ."

During this argument , Admiral Mechamato and Admiral Maskmana stayed silent yet still superised and shocked by hearing what Lisa just said . They are still not sure that , is Sanaya was really Dark Angel but How ?

On the other side , Boboiboy and his friends don't understand a thing soo after Some moments , to break the awkward silence he dare to ask , " Dad , what is she talking about ? Who is Dark Angel ? What's the meaning of this ?

" Hmm...... Dark Angel was the Legendary Space warrior , a best Sythne user and also the commander-in-chief of Central Planet although she has also worked as a special secret agent with orbital and Galaxy security services for Battlestar Galactica !"- Mechamato finally spoken after clearing his thoughts and mind .

" Wait a second ! What do you mean from Dark Angel was the Legendary Space warrior ?"- Ying quickly questioned .

" Hmm..... Actually The intelligence and the Rumours says that Dark Angel sacrificed herself Durning the Galaxy War , 2 years ago !"- Admiral Maskmana replied while thinking ." That Galaxy War was not something which can be easily stopped or forgettable, it was the most remarkable yet destructive and short period of war Durning the history of universe . More than 45 Planets were fighting that battle just for the Honour, the Throne and The crown, but only 7 Legendary and powerful Planets won that Galaxy War . Also more than 15 other planets were literally exploded and turned into asteroid and meteorites ........."

" What do you mean from Exploded ?" - Yaya and Boboiboy Asked confusingly and superisedly. " And What happened to the peoples and citizens of those planets ? "

" Hmmm...... From Exploded means like this !"- Mechamato replied sadly and showed them the holographic images they got from intelligence agencies .