Broken Memories ( Chapter-48 )

Flashback , 8 months ago ,

When Sanaya was just wondering on the top of this building with Rediantbot and actually she's also there for getting a nice view of the city on an another Planet

When Sanaya was just wondering on the top of this building with Rediantbot and actually she's also there for getting a nice view of the city on an another Planet . She's always like this cause when ever she travels on any Planet for any purpose , she always used to travel around .

That time , there's an awkward silence between Rediantbot and Sanaya because as usual Sanaya was lost in her thoughts and seeing the beautiful view of the city from the top of it .

Slowly , she walks towards the edge of the building and sits there . She saw all the lightings , decoration, vehicals and the cool view of seeing those all things down her .

" Sanaya ! Don't sit on the edge of the building . It's Dengerous ."- Rediantbot slowly and scarly came near her because he's afraid of height 😂 .

" Huh ? You know you're fun runier and Scaredy power sphere ! "- Sanaya replied teasingly .

" WHAT DID YOU SAID ? WAIT I'LL SHOW YOU I'M NOT A SCAREDY POWER SPHERE !"- Rediantbot said angrily but still he slowly came near Sanaya and quickly sits besides her but after seeing that he's sitting on the edge of the building , he started shaking .

" Relax ...... Relax ..... Now I agreed that you're really not a scaredy power sphere ."- Sanaya chuckled but still Rediantbot is scaried and shaking . " Hey , Want me to calm you down ? Don't look down , just focus on me and join my rhythm !"

Rediantbot couldn't manage to answer so he Just nods Scaredly while shaking and Sanaya just looked at the Dark black , purple sky and  started singing in an angelic voice . She just started singing a song of what's in her mind .

" It's..... it's wonderfull !"- Rediantbot finally got relaxed and calm down after listening sanaya's voice and song . " From where did you get the idea of this song ?"

" I .... Don't know . I just sang what's in my mind !😊."- Sanaya replied and quickly stands up and looked up and down because if she's going to move an inch , she'll fall down .

" Sanaya ! Stop this . You'll fall down !"

" But what if I fly dear ? "- Sanaya raised her eyebrows and asked sweetly .

" Well ! It's obvious that even if you fall Down by intention then also you can simply teleport yourself again up here by simply using your powers and......WHAT ? "- Rediantbot above to say further but Stopped because Sanaya quickly take off her power watch and put it Down near him .

" Now Tell me ! If I'm going to jump from here ,am I going to fly or am I going to fall ?"- Sanaya asked sweetly and confidentially .

" Sanaya ! Stop being crazy , it's obvious that you'll fall down  . Come on , quickly sit and wear your power watch !"