Sungpil

Another day meant another miserable workday. At least that is what it felt like to Wonpil.

He had to work every day so he could pay his stupid tuition.

Even though he had a scholarship that could fulfill almost all of his college expenses, his mom told him that he needed a job nonetheless.

Maybe the extra money could be put into his future house savings or marriage. Maybe future birth-

"Can I have a caramel frappuccino with extra whipped cream, please?" A voice spoke, interrupting Wonpil's thoughts.

"Of course, It'll be ready in a second," He said, with that cocky, fake waiter voice.

Not even bothering to look at the customer's face. Wonpil went to the back of the coffee shop and prepared the order.

Blend ice, espresso, milk, caramel, and sweetener. Pour into a tall glass and top it with whipped cream wait no, extra whipped cream.

He repeated in his head, making sure he got everything right.

Wonpil wanted to keep being employee of the month. I mean, it gave you a raise in your salary. Who wouldn't want that?

"Here you go sir," He said, again using that fake waiter voice.

"Thank you, here's the money. Keep the change" The customer said.

"Thank you so much. Have a nice d-" Wonpil looked up to see the customer's face for the first time and he was stunned, to say the least.

The customer, who was male, had short brown hair. His eyes were big, but not the kind that made you look like they were about to pop out of your head more like, big doe eyes that made you want to stare at them for as long as you lived.

His pink lips looked perfectly kissable. That makes you sound like a creep. His consciousness scowled.

We are probably the same age so it doesn't matter. He fought back.

"Are you okay, uhh" The beautiful boy looked down at Wonpil's name tag.

"Wonpil?"

"Yes I'm sorry" Wait, no I have to say something! What if I never see him again!

"W-Wait C-could I-I uh g-get y-your nu-number?" He stuttered out.

"You don't know my name but already want my number?" Wonpil didn't know how to respond so he just nodded slowly.

"I'm joking! My name is Sungjin, Park Sungjin" He said, extending his hand out for a handshake.

Wonpil shook his hand, "That's a beautiful name" Sungjin laughed.

"Thank you! But I'm not giving you my number. Not until we've had a face-to-face conversation because for all I know you could be a pedophile" Wonpil nodded understandably.

"I'll be back tomorrow, bye" Sungjin shot a warm smile toward Wonpil before walking out.

You'll get him next time. He told himself.

***

Great another miserable workday. Wonpil trudged over to his closet and picked out half-decent clothing.

He never tried to make himself look good because who would he need to impress?

"You're wearing that?" His brother, Seungmin asked with a mouthful of cereal.