...Sleeping in the night in the middle of the living room in his sleeping bag, piled to his now 9 cats since he manages not to notify his husband until he noticed it too late, and sometimes with Izuku beside him, was normal for him.

...

A few months ago, his friend, Nemuri called him, telling him her experience as a teacher in U.A. though due to Shota's thoughts about the said topic, he still refused to accept the position he was given and continue his daily duties as a Pro Hero and a father.

He was then informed by her friend that his husband will start teaching next semester and he was somewhat confused on why didn't his husband didn't tell him about it, even though they don't see each other often considering their schedules frequently don't line up and they take turns on taking care of Izuku was all they have been doing this past few days, he should have to inform him because they need to make time for their son too.

Nemuri then mentioned that he was the only one missing from their squad and he should take up the offer awaiting him, he replies to her, irritated, that he did not agree to be a teacher and she was the one who sends the recommendation letter without his knowledge. 

She then responded, "You know~ According to Hizashi, you only need a good shove to take action~!" Though Shota was annoyed by his husband's comment and his friend's pestering, he then re-thinks about the pros and cons of being a teacher, actually considering it, much to his husband and friend's joy. A few weeks later, he accepted the offer to be a teacher in U.A.

...

Now, as Shota starts his new career as a teacher in U.A., he quickly gains a reputation for himself,  for being an incredibly tough and stern teacher, to the point of even expelling many of his students and the number is still counting. 

"Your expelled," Shota announced to the egoistic student who thinks he was the best of the best just because he was recommended by a popular hero.

"What?" Asked the student who seems perturbed by the fact with what he just said, "But, I have the strongest quirk here!"

"Quirks aren't everything..." He breaths out, "Now, quietly head to the principal's office if you may..."

As the student left, reluctantly, his son, Izuku, who was watching the whole thing in interest and decided to babble-shout, "Mah turn! Mah turn!"

Shota was also known to sometimes carry a baby, which they guess was his son, to class since it was mention by the said teacher that it will be too dangerous just to have a normal babysitter babysit his son due to his quirk.

"You want to expel someone too, bud?" He questioned him, his voice soft and gentle that shook his whole students who were watching the interaction.

"Mhmm!" His son exclaimed, excited.

"Okay, then..." He mutters as his students look at him confusedly, "Who do you think has no potential here...?" He narrows his eyes dead straight into the remaining students' eyes who in return pale at his statement.

...

Moreover, for those who experienced him being their teacher and his staff mate, a few who knows him for a while now not included, were shocked that they sometimes see their scary teacher in random unexpected scenes such as showing up in class with his hair tied up in several places with a green bow with his son snuggling in his capture weapon as Shota's face remains stoic, "Gah-ah!" Izuku babbled, "Ohayou... (Morning...)" He mutters, "Let's now start homeroom period..."

However, Shota did not care what others think of him and mainly focus on Izuku's amusement and happiness despite the weird hairstyle his son did to him during class. He once mentioned to Nemuri that he would give Izuku the right attention that he needs, unlike Shota's own parents who neglected him in a way.