44.

𓆙Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

"I'm in yo city tonight, and these lights, make me feel so inspired!" I sang along while recording myself.

I got released from the hospital like 2 days ago and I could finally take the medical tape off my head so why not go outside.

Me and China just came from the tattoo shop to get tatted up. She got a tattoo under her titty and I got one on my hand.

Speaking of

Speaking of..

"I think I need to talk to your therapist." China got in the car handing me my bag of food, she then lowered the music.

"Why you think that?"

"Because I need to talk to her about things. Why else would I think that? I need a therapist." She said.

"Well, you could talk to me. You never talk to me about things." I said.

"Because I don't want to."

"Why not?"

"Cause after you got kidnapped, you didn't talk to or open up to any of us. You weren't forced to though, you didn't have to so I don't blame you but still. You didn't feel the need to open up to me so I don't feel the need of opening up to you." She explained and I scrunched my face up.

"Wait, if you felt like this why didn't you say anything?"

"I didn't feel any type of way, I'm just saying. You can't make me open up to you when you can't even open up to me either. You wouldn't understand."

"Okay." I simply said. She wasn't wrong. "I'll give you her number."

"Thank you." She nodded turning the volume back up then back down. "Wait, where are we going now?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Home?"

"No!" She said.

"Pardon?"

"Let's go out."

"Last time you suggested us going out I got glass stuck in my head. Maybe we should take a break inside for a bit."

"It'll be fun. And it won't be a lot of people. Just a few people I know." She said. "You smoke?"

"Used to." I said.

"Okay well it's finna be allat."

"Who said I'm going?"