26| ' You want to know what I want?'

/Sweatpants, hair ties, chilling with no makeup on

/Sweatpants, hair ties, chilling with no makeup on. That's when your the prettiest hope you don't take that wrong./

"1.2.3"

"Pinata."

"Firework." Me and Vince say at the same time after watching the whole season of barbie, we are playing that I got it game, pretty fun.

"Ooo." Sara saying popping a popcorn thingy in her mouth, "That was close."

I continue, "1.2.3"

"Party."

"Party." We scream and get hyped. "AHHH!" He hit each other like girls getting a text back from a boy, "Okay, okay." We take a deep breath, "Next." Sara jumps, "You Dumbfucks almost made me go into labor, fucktards." I snicker and turn back to Vince who is red from laughing.

"1.2.3"

"Money."

"Clowns."

I slapped a hand over my mouth to contain the giggles. "What?" I asked trying not to laugh, "Clowns?" I look at him, "Forget it next." He hits my leg and I continue. "1.2.3"

"Working."

"Jobs."

"Aye." I'm impressed. "Okay, next."

"1.2.3"

"Birrrrds." I stay quiet and laugh, "What the fuck?" Vince shrugs "Birds?" I question, maybe he is in love with birds. "Next," Sara yells and rubs her stomach.

"1.2.3"

"Alien," I jump up and point, then slammed back on the couch and it snapped. "You didn't give me time to think-, did you just break the chair?" Vince grins. I don't move my eyes widen.

"Get up." Vince bites his lip, I shake my head afraid that if I get up the couch would collapse. "Get." He laughs and holds his mouth, "up." I shake my head. "Was that thunder?" Sara asks dumbly.

Vince snorts, "I think- Sandy broke t-the." I'm so embarrassed for my luck fucking Omere comes in with Miguel with an I pad in his hand. "Is everyone okay?"

I smile and nod and Vince is almost dying. "Okay, good I thought I heard a gunshot," Omere says and shuts the iPad off.

I think Vince is dead, he is still laughing silently, he is now coughing. "Why is Vince doing pushups?" I look down at him and he looks like he is, "No I think he is humping the floor." Miguel says next to Omere. I want to laugh but if I laugh the couch would shake.

Vince gets on his 4's and sits on his ass, and I believe that he is sobered up, I don't want to make eye contact with him. "Are you okay?" Sara asks getting up now I'm the only one on the couch, Vince meets my gaze and smirks then bites his lip.

"S-s-sandy." He points to be and starts to laugh again, Omere and Miguel have confused faces. "I-I think s-she." He is now trying to tell everyone. Come on think of a lie, Lie.