CHAPTER 22

Author's Note: Can someone explain why like almost every stories about Sirius's daughter would end up her dating one of the Weasley? Anyway back to the stories. This would be a lot dialogue too with their name at the end of it. Enjoy~

Grimmauld Place...

"Now that all of you here, let's talk." Cassie said when they take a sit. She no longer had smile on her face. Once everyone sat down she straighten up and let the heiress persona to take over. (A/N Note: No she didn't have split personality or what so ever. It just how I act sometimes. Anyway~)

"Who are you? How did you get in here?" - Arthur Weasley.

"Arghh if you pay attention, Mr. Weasley, you would have known that Kreacher announcing my arrival just now" - Cassie.

"You should've been here. A Death Eater like you were not allow to be here" - Harry Potter

"You've got nerve to talk about who can or not Potter. You may be Sirius godson but doesn't mean you have a right to talk in front of the head of House of Black. Maybe Sirius should informed you that! One more word put of you, I won't hesitate to use Cruciatus on you" - Celia

"And you can't report it since Sirius Black is a fugitive" - Cheryl

Once Cheryl said that, Remus grabbed Harry's shoulder when he tried to march at the girl. Celia and Cheryl high five and laughing at his reaction. They were edging him since they wanted a payback for the infirmary incident. Cassie fake a cough making them to quite down.

"Back to the topic. Sirius did you forget what I told you a month ago in the infirmary? It's been a month now."

Sirius was puzzled at Cassie words. And it looks like the others was too. He was thinking very hard at what happened at the infirmary until he gasped remembering it.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

(A/N Note: This would be a conversation between Sirius and Cassie until it said otherwise.)

"You can't be serious, Cassie. You can't do that to me!."

"It's Lady Black, Sirius. Respect me as your head of house. I don't care even if I'm younger than you. I was chosen as the head so you need to respect it just like the Malfoys. But yes I'm very serious on what I told you a month ago."

"No, no no! I have a RIGHT TO BE HERE!"

"Grandma Walburga has already removed you from the tapestry the day you ran away, it already mean you were no longer have right to be here. Do you know why all of you can enter the house even though you didn't have Black blood especially the muggleborn except for Tonks and the Weasley as they have relation with the Black. No? Let me explain then.  Grimmauld Place is a home of Black for generations and therefore it was encased with a lot of multiple wards to ensure nothing happened to the occupants in the house. If a muggle or any outsiders tried to enter wothout permission they would experience pain just like how you been cursed with Crusiatus spell. It's a  dark magic anyway. All the Black well almost all learn about it since we're young and that include me. See, why nothing happen to you when you're in the house. You have permission from Sirius Black.  But I would have to change it once you move out."

"What do you mean by moving out? Cassie you can't do that to me! I'M YOUR FATHER. YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS!"

Everyone was shocked hearing Sirius revealing the relationship he have with the mysterious girl. They tried to question it until the girl and the her friends  except the hooded man laughing.

"Merlin, did I heard that right! Father? FATHER! You're no father of mine. MY FATHER IS REGULUS ARCTURUS BLACK SON OF ORION BLACK AND WALBURGA BLACK NOT YOU! Get that shit inside your fucking head... I apologize for the sudden outburst. Excuse me."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Cassie took another glass of red wine from Alec. Regulus stood up from his seat and went to Cassie's side. Cassie hug him tightly as Regulus kissed her head.

Sirius who were watching the interaction feeling jealous of the hooded man. He's been claiming Cassie as her daughter and now he's comforting her. And what does she mean when Regulus was her father. He restrained himself from lashing out at Walburga portrait laughing taunting him.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Anyway, Sirius Black. As the head of our house I would give you a choice, leave Grimmauld Place and I would keep it quite about your whereabouts or I would have to send to you the government. And no matter which decision you make, you would be still disown as you have given too many chances to redeem yourself and yet you fail." said Cassie pinching her nose. Talking to those people really making her head spinning. She hope that Sirius would make a good decision until Potter jumped in.

"SIRIUS DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. HE'S INNOCENT! YOU ARE JUST LIKE THE REST OF BLACK FAMILY. ONLY CARE ABOUT BLOOD PURITY! Expelia-"Harry Potter shout but just like usual, his wand was taken from him by Kreacher this time. Kreacher took the wand and give it to Cassie. And the action make Alec, Celia and Cheryl to jump on their feet pointing their wands at the others.

"How many times will yo, Potter learn that you can't attack me? Wow you really think Sirius Black was innocent. Let me asked you did an innocent man left their brother in an abusive household? No offence grandma. Does innocent man abandon his brother and let him be a Death Eater? Does innocent man left his wife alone and wasn't there when their child was born? Does innocent man has an affair with another women and let his wife alone at home with their child? Does innocent man abandon his family to be with his other family? Does innocent man do that Potter? ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTIONS, POTTER!" she screamed the last part with tears running down her face. 

Regulus took her into his arms hugging her tightly. He no longer can keep the secret anymore after watching his daughter crying because of his idiot brother and his godson. He kissed Cassie's forehead before took off his mask and hood down facing his brother.

"It's been a while, brother!"