CHAPTER 6

Author's Note:

I'm sorry for the late update. I've just started my semester a few days ago and still adjusting to it. This chapter would be more on Cassie POV. Please enjoy this crappy chapter. And expect for a lot of pictures since I'm terrible at description. And thank you for those who view this story and voted for it.

⁓ladymorgernstern⁓

After the unfortunate event, all the students were ushered back their common rooms. Meanwhile the Dumstrang students was lead by Ivanakov, a seventh year student back to their ships. Some of the students has some disappointed look on their faces while Cassie give them a smug smile. This's because she won a lot of galleons from them after winning the bet.

That bet was about the 'Chosen One' participant in the Triwizard Tournament. She knew that Potter would always end up in trouble whether it was by an accident or not. It was an easy money for her. Alec and the others warned them that it was a trap but they didn't listen when she betted 100 galleons and now Cassie has won a lot of galleons for her gummies bear.

Cassie told the others to go ahead because she wanted to take a walk by the lake alone. The others were relunctaly to leave her alone but respect her decision. She walked to the Black Lake and sat on log near her. She pulled a letter from her pocket that arrived this morning and read it.

Dear my little star,

Happy 16th birthday my star. I'm sorry for the short letter as I'm busy with the paper works that seemed to increase every time I turned around. It's been 13 years since you became my beautiful daughter. I still remember how you hide behind you mother when you first saw me and run every time I try to approach you back then. Even though your mother is not here with us anymore, remember that she will always love you for you are her pride and joy. I love you my little star.

Always and Forever

Regulus Black

P/S : The little gift that I include along with this letter used to belong to your mother. It was one of your family heirloom that was given from a mother to a daughter.

Cassie open the red velvet box. Inside it was a beautifully crafted necklace, a Slytherin necklace to be exact. It was not the same as the Slytherin locket that the Dark Lord used to make his horcrux instead this necklace has an obsidian gem with a silver snake around it.

 It was not the same as the Slytherin locket that the Dark Lord used to make his horcrux instead this necklace has an obsidian gem with a silver snake around it

(Source from Pinterest)

She took the necklace and clasped it around her neck. Today was her sixteen birthday but she doesn't feel excited about it. Why would her? On this day, her father left them and choose other people, heck he even declared them as his family and not her mother and her and the worst part about her birthday was her mother death. So why would she celebrated her birthday.