CHAPTER 21

A month has pass since the final round of Triwizard Tournament. A month since Cassie met Sirius. Just like they predicted, Sirius didn't even care about her warning to leave the house. Now that she has finally claimed as the title as the Head of The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, (A/N Note: I like writing the title of the house ヾ(≧▽≦*)o ) she can feel the disturbance in the ward. She and her father prepared to go the Grimmauld to confront Sirius. Even if she didn't report his whereabout to the government didn't mean she would let Sirius in her house. He ran away from that place in the first place now he want to reside there and destroying all the things in there. She managed to summon Kreacher and he complained how Sirius and the others treat that place.

 Hearing how they tried to burn the books in the Black library make her blood boiled. They were outsiders and how dare they disrespect the house. She has no problem with muggle, muggleborn or other race since Grandma Walburga taught her that blood purity was wrong but right now she want to skin them alive. All the things in the house were collections from her great grandparents and Sirius has guts to tell those people to burn it like it's worth nothing. Luckily, Kreacher managed to save all of them before they can burn it. He have been hiding all of the stuffs in Cassie's house right now. And how Sirius always yelling at Grandma Walburga portrait. Serve them right every time she spewing venoms at them. Bless Grandma Walburga soul for using dark magic to keep the portrait at the wall so they can't pull it down only had to cover it.

Alec, Celia and Cheryl decide to join too. They didn't like the idea of letting Cassie and Regulus went to enemies place even though Grimmauld Place belong to Cassie. They were all still bitter on how Sirius attacked them because of his 'precious' godson. Alec went to confront them back at the infirmary because they were all fighting thus disturbing Viktor who was still resting and Alec didn't expect to meet Sirius. Then Potter become a snitch and told Sirius that Alec's the one who attacking and threatening them during the Yule Ball. Fortunately for Alec quick defense, he managed to duck the stunning spell that was cast by Sirius. And it got worse after Celia and Cheryl came join Alec. Even though the trio were perfectly excelled in dueling but Sirius has more experience than them. They were lucky that Cassie and their fathers arrived on time. Now they want a rematch and maybe hurt some people that reside at Grimmauld.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Kreacher has been told to be prepare for our arrival. He just arrived this morning and told me that he's been cleaning the place and he also informed grandma about us too." said Cassie as she checking her wand.

"I can't wait to talk to grandma again. Did you told Kreacher to prepare red wine for me? Is it enough red wine for all of us? Give it back, Celia!" said Cheryl while try to reaching for leather jacket. Celia only laughed at Cheryl attempt to reach for her floating leather jacket.

A knock was heard from Cassie's bed room door. Regulus peek through the open door and smiled at his daughter and nieces behavior. He helped Cheryl by catching her floating jacket. The leather jacket was a gift from Cassie after Cheryl keep trying to steal her leather jacket the one that Cheryl gave her on her birthday. Cassie also bought two more for Celia and Alec.

"Are you sure about this, Cassie? You know that Sirius won't be the only one at Grimmauld. And girls are sure 100% that you want to come with us?" asked Regulus worriedly. He know that they can defense themselves but a father can't help but to worried about his family right? He sigh when the girls nodded. It doesn't matter. He was a Death Eater for Merlin sake trained by Bella herself, the right hand woman of Voldemort. He will protect them from his own brother.

Once they were sure that they have all they need, the Chaos Four and Regulus apparated in front of Grimmauld. The street was clear when they arrived.

"It's now or never" whispered Cassie as they walked toward the house.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Inside the house, they can hear a loud noise coming from the kitchen. Cassie was angry when she saw a white cloth was covering Grandma Walburga's portrait. She took the white cloth and burn it. Grandma Walburga was about to yell until she saw her granddaughter standing in front of her smiling. 

"Hey, grandma! It's been a while now."

"Ouh my sweet grandchild. Look how beautiful you are now. Just like your mother. What are you doing here? That ungrateful son of mine live here. He would found out about you, little star." say Walburga worried about her granddaughter safety. If only she wasn't a portrait. 

Cassie chuckled hearing the nickname. She assured her grandmother that she would be fine since she's not alone. She told her grandma to be prepare for a drama that would happened in a few minutes. She then head toward the kitchen not before Regulus making sure that his mask and hood was still in place. Merlin blessed Kreacher dramatic soul announcing their arrival catching the attention of the rest of occupants in the kitchen.

"Welcome home Lady Cassiopeia, the head of The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black. " Kreacher said with a smile/smirk painting his face. He bow a little before went to opposite side of the kitchen. He pushed Sirius who was sitting at the head of the table and clean the chair with a cloth.

Now that everyone noticed Cassie and the others presence, they all stand up tensing how did Cassie managed to enter the wards. Cassie went to Kreacher side and take a sit on the chair which Kreacher pushed Sirius away. The others take their sit at the diner table. Kreacher disappear for a moment before coming back with five glass wine and a bottle of red wine. They enjoyed the wine while watching amused on how Sirius keep clutching and unclutching his fist.

"Kreacher be a dear and place another portrait for grandma in here. I would like Grandma Walburga to be here watching all thing become unfold." Cassie said calmly as she take a sip of her wine. The trio chuckled at her calm behavior while Regulus just shaking his heads wondering how well Walburga trained Cassie. If it was him, he would just hex Sirius. Kreacher nodded and disappear again. Sirius tried to approach Cassie when Alec stood up with his wand pointing at Sirius. He send a smirk at Sirius who was irritated at him.

"Take a seat, Alec and the rest of you too. We need to deal with the important matters right now." she said no longer have the patient to deal with any of the bullshit that Sirius going to do.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇