101

Black Ops Cold War characters reacting to fanfics of them be like...

Mason: The way you captured my traumas so well makes me proud of you for actually understanding me.

Woods: Aww yeah, thanks for the love and I love to read them because of how awesome I am!

Hudson: Hmm, nice try. But do you really have to point out my necktie kink? I don't really like it when someone reveals my kinks to the public.

Adler: Interesting, I'm honestly shocked to find lots of works based of me and I think you guys are pretty creative with them.

Park: You're an amazing writer, darling. I didn't expect you guys to show this amount of love and I wish I can hug you guys and sign this myself.

Lazar: Aww, that's so sweet of you to write something for me, although I can't get over how you guys often call me a beef. Still, I wanna come over to your houses to hug you.

Sims: Bummer. I'm sad to hear that I don't get that many dedicated works for me but if you wrote one, I'm wishing you a pleasant day.

Belikov: I agree with what Sims said. I love reading your works, but it's so hard to find one that had my name.

Perseus: Comrade, thanks a lot for showing me some love. It is a great honor for you to write something dedicated for me and I'd do anything to show how great your works are.

Stitch: Huh, is that me? Why am I always paired with Kapano? And why the fuck is Bitch even supposed to be a couple name? I don't really understand this nonsense!

Naga: Ah shit, here we go again because I always see myself being written as Vikhor's best pal. I seriously can't get over how the writers here always write the craziest things ever thought like me and him being a couple, guys. I fucking can't.

Bell: One question. HOW DID I ALWAYS ENDED UP TO BE PAIRED UP WITH ONE OF YOU GUYS?!