*****

"I'll see you in next break." Dad gave me a hug and we waved good bye before I entered the train and found an empty compartment.

I didn't see any of my friends, so they probably didn't arrive yet.

I heard a knock on the door and told them to come in.

Nico entered the compartment with a half smile on his face.

I looked at him and held myself from laughing. "My lord." I leaned down and got back up.

"Oh shut up." I gave him a hug and we sat down across from each other. "What's with the fancy suit?" I asked.

He was wearing a black suit and his hair looked way too straight to be real.

"New rule of the house: Always look nice."

I rolled my eyes and softly kicked his leg. "Screw the rules. They can't control you when you're at Hogwarts."

He gave me a small smile and the train started moving. "Did you see Raven anywhere? I didn't see her in a while."

"No idea." He is shrugged. "So how was your Christmas?"

'Meh, could have been way much better if I actually had a chance to spend it with my family. "

He gave me a questioning look so I started explaining.

"They had an important thing going on at the ministry so they missed Christmas. The ministry also needed the Potters and Weasleys, so all kids ended up in my house. It was fun, I guess."

"Wait, all Potters?"

"Yeah." I sighed.

"So you spent your holiday with the boy you are in a prank war with? The same boy that locked you in a small room?"

"Yeap."

"Same boy who annoys the shit out of you?"

"Yes?"

"Same boy-"

"Yes, Nico. James Sirius Potter. You got it right."

He looked shocked. "Wow, I feel sorry for you."

I leaned my head to the window. "Yeah, me too."

"So how did it go?"

Why is he talking so much? He is kind of like a listener more than .... this.

Poor boy probably stayed quiet so much back at home, his body can't take it anymore.

"It was .... interesting. We continued the war, but not with big pranks. Just small, funny stuff. The other day, he tripped over a piece of slime and hit his head to the counter. You should have seen his face. " I laughed at the memory.

"Ooh, that must hurt."

I nodded in answer as the candy lady came and we got some candy.

"So what did you do?" Nico asked as I put another cherry jelly in my mouth.

"Do what?" I asked and he just stared at me. "Oh, that. Well with James' clumsiness, his forehead started bleeding so I cleaned the wound and put band aid on it."

I looked inside the pocket for another red jelly. "You should have seen me. I was like Madam Pomfrey, after every quidditch match."

I looked up at him but he was looking at me with .... confused eyes?

"What?" I asked, looking behind me to see, I don't know, just something.

"What did you just say?" He talked really fast which made it harder to understand.

"Madam Pomfrey after every quidditch match?"

He shook his head. "No, no. Before that."

"I cleaned his wound and put band aid? Oh, are you asking how? Well it wasn't that hard, but the height difference made the cleaning part a little difficult-"

"You kissed!" 

My eyes widened and I found myself standing up. "What ?! Why would you think that ?!"

"Well, it was just a lucky guess. But it's true, isn't it ?!"

"No it's not. What are you talking about?" I sat back down since it was weird to continue the conversation like that.

"It's so obvious! Your eyes were all weird when I mentioned him. And you were telling the story like that one time when you had a quidditch match with him and you won, all proud."

"Because it's a funny story, Nico! He fell, he hurt himself, he was bleeding ... everything that could make me laugh and smile."

"You weren't smiling because he was hurt. You were smiling because the story was about him."

"Lily," there was a small laugh when he sad my name. "Are you sure you hate Potter?"

"Yes, Nico. Why would I not hate him?"

"Because you like him?"

A/N: Two chapters in one day? Wow.