⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆

Start from the beginning

Akaashi sighed, "It would be five am and the sun would be up but it's still a bit early, she must be asleep."

The bi-colored haired male groaned as he laid on the gymnasium floor, "Plus our lunch time is over, come on."

"HUH!? I didn't eat anything!!!" Bokuto cried out, "That's sounds like your problem," akaashi started.

"You're the one who kept whining and asking about when can you call [Y/N]-chan.."

"AKAASSHIIII!!!!!~"

"We can't call her now right?" Kenma asked the captain. "No." Kuroo shook his head in response.

Kenma hummed before resuming his game on his psp. 30 minutes passed by, "Can we call her now?"

Kuroo sighed, "Kenma it's still twelve thirty pm, most likely in Russia it would be six thirty am."

Kenma jut out his bottom lip secretly, forming a slight pout. Kuroo ruffled his hair, "Don't worry pudding, we'll call her soon."

"Chikara!!~" nishinoya whined for the umpteenth time, making the dark brown haired male sigh. "No.. we can't call her now."

Tanaka groaned and nishinoya copied. "You guys haven't eaten your food yet!?" Kinoshita queried. "Eat it. Lunch time is about to end."

After narita's order, both males started to eat their food in rapid speed. "Done!" They both exclaimed.

"Can we call her now!?" Narita, kinoshita, and ennoshita looked at each other before sighing. The future captain took out his phone, unlocking it before entering his contacts.

Nishinoya and Tanaka's eyes sparkled in happiness as they sat closer to the male, gazing at the phone he held as he searched for [Y/N]'s name.

"There she is!" Nishinoya exclaimed, spotting [Y/N]'s contact name. Ennoshita reluctantly called the female, placing the phone beside his ear.

One ring.

Two rings.

Three rings.

After the sixth ring ennoshita sighed, "She isn't answering-"

"Hello?"

He was cut off by the voice of his fellow second year from the other side of the phone.

"Oh? [Y/N]-chan, hello." Ennoshita responded in a surprised tone. "[Y/N]-SAN/CHAN!!!!" Both tanaka and nishinoya exclaimed in happiness.

Ennoshita heard heard her joyful giggle from the other side of the phone, "Oi!!! Put it on speaker!!"

Tanaka's order made a scowl appear on ennoshita face, "Okay okay stop screaming.." He grumbled.

"[Y/N]-CHAN!!!" Nishinoya called out happily after the female was put on speaker.

"Noya-san!! How are you?"

"I'm doing great! A bit sad you aren't here~" nishinoya pouted while answering.

[Y/N] laughed, "I miss you too!"

"Are you just going to ignore us?!" Tanaka questioned.

"Of course not Tanaka-kun!"

Tanaka smiled, "How are you? How's russia?" Kinoshita asked. "It's nice! I'm happy to see my cousin and aunt after a long time."  [Y/N] answered.

"Sounds nice." Ennoshita nodded, "I guess, Its been a day and I miss you guys a lot already.." the second years chuckled, visualizing her pouty face.

"We all miss you too, the team isn't complete without you, you know?" Narita said.

They started to have a conversation and made sure it kept going no matter how random the topic is.

"And that's why we never cook anything again, ennoshita made sure he or suga-san would cook." Nishinoya finished his story about him and Tanaka almost burning the kitchen.

"That seemed fun, I wish I was there to see you guys get scolded!"

The three benchwarmers along with [Y/N], laughed at her response, making the two second years pout.

"Oh come on! It wasn't even that funny!" Tanaka huffed, crossing his arms over his chest. "Yeah! I thought you would be backing us up [Y/N]-chan!" Nishinoya whined.

"Gomen noya-san!~ I have to side ennoshita with this one."

"Did you just wake up [Y/N]-chan?" Kinoshita queried, "No, hehe, I've been awake ever since.. four am maybe?"

All of their eyes widened, "Yes! You go [Y/N]-san! Try and beat me! I've been up ever since three am till eight am during the weekend!"

Tanaka said with pride, a smirk on his face making nishinoya groan playfully. "I've made it from one am to five am, I almost got a beating from Daichi and sugawara for not sleeping!" Nishinoya shivered in fear at sight of the two males glaring daggers at him.

"E-Eh!? That isn't healthy you know!?" Narita panicked at the three second years.

"Don't worry about it hito-kun~ we're fine!" [Y/N] reassured in a merry tone, "Just don't tell suga-san and daichi-san.." ennoshita rolled his eyes at her words.

"Don't you feel tired though, [Y/N]-chan?" Ennoshita queried the female. "A bit.. I was planning to go to sleep around eight am."

"That's good to hear." Kinoshita hummed, "shouldn't lunch time be over by now?" [Y/N] queried, noticing they've been talking for a long time.

Tanaka shrugged while kinoshita glanced at his phone's lock screen for the time, his eyes expanded in fear and panic.

"Oh shoot! Lunch time finished five minutes ago!!" All of their eyes widened, "What!?" Ennoshita and Narita shrieked.

Tanaka and nishinoya were the first to pack up their bento boxes, "Wa-Wait!" Ennoshita panicked, packing his bento as well.

"I'll call you later [Y/N]-chan!" The dark haired male forget to bid goodbye to the female who was on the other side of the phone.

"Bye bye! Good luck!"

After her sending wishes, she hung up. Allowing the second years to bolt towards their classrooms.

 Allowing the second years to bolt towards their classrooms

(😁❤️❤️)
(Hope you enjoyed it!)