4

"Y/N." Ally smiled.

"Yes, short one." I laughed.

The girls giggled. "These are our lawyers."  They said in unison.

"Lawyers? For what?" I asked. They have fucking legal team the size of the Dallas Cowboys, the LA Lakers and the Miami Dolphins put together.

"The Non-Disclosure Agreement you're about to sign." Lauren said.

"Fuck that."

-

"Why do I need to sign this?"

All the girls looked at Lauren. "It's for your personal safety Y/N." She said, I get the feeling that there's more to this; none of this adds up. Just don't know how to feel about any of it.

"From who?"

"From the outside world. There aren't good people in this world Y/N not everyone is like us. Anything could happen to you while you're here. We don't trust people. "

"Yet, you trust me." That's what I found comical.

"We know you." Dinah placed the legal documents in front of me a long with a ballpoint gel pen.

"I'm not signing that." I shook my head as I pushed back the papers. "This is all too much. I don't even know you crazy people."

A loud sigh escape someone's lips, I looked up and realized that Lauren was giving me the fiercest death glare, for a minute I couldn't take her seriously because the iris of her eye began began changing from a bright, vibrant shade of green to the darkest shade of emerald. If I wasn't smart, I would have tested her. "You will sign this Y/N paper. I will sit here until you sign it. I have the up most patience and I have all the time in the world Y/N."

"Well, it looks like you're going to be sitting here for a long time because," I laughed for a brief moment. This is crazy. "I'm not signing that paper and you're fucking crazy if you think I am."

"Lauren?" Camila finally spoke up, she seemed a bit...frightened.

Lauren turned to their lawyers. "You may go. Thank you."

They all nodded and said their goodbyes to the other girls before leaving the six of us alone once more.

"Lauren, she doesn't want to sign it. I don't think there's a way of convincing her. She's stubborn." Dinah said, running her hands through her hair.

"How would you know? You don't even know me." I mumbled.

"That's six Y/N. Do you want to keep going with this?" Lauren gritted her teeth. "You'll get enough of talking to her that way."

"I won't."

Ally and Normani stood behind me, each placing a hand on my shoulder. "It's best if you stop talking." Normani whispered.

"You're only digging a deeper hole." Ally said.

"You want me to play nice with that crazy wacko. Not happening."

"Call me crazy one more time Y/N." Lauren said, I felt the anger heating off her words. I was getting under her skin. "You walking on a thin line of ice." I rolled my eyes at her, her palms began to twitch.

"You okay there twitchy?" I joked, only it didn't seem funny to them.

Camila stood behind Lauren with her hands on her shoulders, it seemed like she was holding Lauren down. I don't know what for. Lauren motioned for Camila to come closer, when she did she whispered something into her ear. As Camila backed away she had the saddest look on her face.

The face Camila showed was like some kind of signal, the other girls quietly dispersed themselves from the room leaving us alone. Being alone with Lauren is the last thing that I want or need right now. I want to go home, that's what I want.

"Why so slient over there?" Lauren asked with her fingers intertwined and under her chin. "You had so much to say awhile ago. I think you were calling me...twitchy."

"There is something seriously wrong with you."

Lauren chuckled, "You have no fucking idea." She removed her hands from under her chin and placed them on the table. "You will sign those papers, I'll see that you do it."

"Is that a threat?" I asked narrowing my eyes at her.

"No, it's a hard and long lasting promise." She smirked and pushed herself out of the chair.

I watched Lauren make her way over to me. She stood inches away from me."Of what?" I whispered making eye contact.

Lauren got closer to my face, her breathe hit my lips. "It's a promise that you'll do what I tell you."

"Says who."

"Me." She smirked.

"You're fucking insane Lauren."

Lauren licked her bottom lip sensually. "That's something you're right about." She pressed her lips against mine.

A/N : inside Harmonizers are a real thing.  I need to quick my day job.