USJ isnt for rescues

William works for LOV, just saying.

Deku POV
I sighed. The bus was really loud, we were heading to USJ to learn about rescuing. I wonder why we have to learn that because it's literally just picking up people and running. That's all there's to it. Anyway, were here

Inside after thirteen explained things
A giant purple mist like gate opens in the middle of USJ. Everyone gasped, I giggled this is going to be fun!
Aizawa told us to stay back but too late
I already jumped down the stairs laughing. Then I bumped into a guy that's purple. He had a knife in his hand and he styled the knife into my shoulder. Everyone gasped except kacchan, he knew. Since I am dead the cut turned purple and the knife stuck in my shoulder. The man looked at me with a sad face but immediately he smiled but still looked sad. " Son..." What...? What does he mean son? " Son?" I asked. He starts to cry a little and a villain comes behind me. The villain uses his quirk and threw me across USJ. I hit the wall and blood started pouring out of my mouth. I fell to the ground. My eyes fluttered. I looked up to see the man that called me son slapping the man whom threw me. I'll call the guy who called me son 'purple guy'. Purple guy ran up to me.
"Are you ok?!" " Why are you helping me?" I asked confused. " Because your my son!" " STOP SAYING THAT!" " YOUR IZUKU AFTON!" " How do you know...... and around my classmates I go by Izuku! I don't want anyone to know that I'm dead except kacchan"
" Izuku... it's me William Afton your father". I decided to use laughingstock so we could talk privately. I started to giggle to get into situation. He asked me questions about Michael and me. After we finished talking I let him out to see half of the villains wiped off.

I walked over to Terrance and taped on his shoulder " Hey Zuzu" " why attack here?" " Because then we could imprison all might"
Everyone including students, teachers and villians looked at me and Shigaraki. " WHAT?" I stared at them all and asked. " GET AWAY FROM HIM IZUKU" Aizawa yelled. " Why? he's my brother." Everyone gasped and Shigaraki face palmed. " Oh." " What" everyone yelled.

Next chapter is about how the Aftons look
See you next time
Adios~