T W E N T Y

Recap

Myles: Good girl

I fell asleep and woke up in a bed.. my mouth is sore from the duct tape that was put on it, so are my wrist from those handcuffs.

Myles: you're finally awake

Y/n: why're you doing this.. I don't understand how you claim to love me but all you do is out me through hell. I'm sick and tired of being used as a doll and hurting the ones I really love. I miss my life., my friends and family. My mental state is fucking damaged because of you. Stop keeping me hostage and find someone who'll actually give a fuck about you because it's not gonna be me. Well you actually might not be able to find anyone because by later today you're gonna be in PRISON FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Myles: don't say anything you don't mean he said tearing up

Y/n: I fucking mean it. I don't love you. I only said yes to marrying you because I thought there was no way out. But there's a way out, please leave me alone and end this torture I'm begging you.

Myles: don't do this to me..

Y/n: so you can continue doing THIS to me?

                                Vinnie and Tiffany's POV

Tiffany: alright I'm start the car we have to head over to the police station

Vinnie: I can't believe we let them get away

Tiffany: we're gonna find her.. I can feel it

Vinnie: the cops are calling...

Tiffany: put it on speaker

Cops: he's surrendering.

Tiffany: what??? Where ??

Cops: head over to Bay Koragen 2390 Avenue... his mansion. We've go three helicopters over it and seventeen cop cars around him.

Vinnie: we're coming right now

                              Myles POV

Myles: IM DOING THIS FOR YOU. ONLY SO YOU CAN REALIZE YOU'RE MAKING A MISTAKE.

Y/n: the only mistake I've ever made was dating you she said while running outside to a cop

I grabbed her

Y/n: HELP HELP GET HIM OFF OF ME

Myles: don't forget I have you're dna everywhere... you won't be gone for long I whispered in her ear

Cop: PUT YOUR HANDS UP BEFORE I SHOOT YOU.

Myles: oh and your mom? She thinks you've became an only fans star and she cut you off.. she changed her number, find it if you can.

Myles: FUCKKKKKKKKKK YOU SHOT ME IN THE FOOT YOU DICK

                      Y/n's POV

Y/n: FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK. YOU

I slapped him while he was already on the floor groaning in pain from the shot.

Y/n: I need to sue him... I NEED TO SUE HIM.

Cops: you're already on his will.. since he's going to prison for the rest of his life the moneys all yours. And what he said about your mother isn't true. She's in the cop car right there.. he pointed behind him.

Y/m: Y/N I WAS WORRIED SICK WHEN I FOUND OUT IT WASN'T REALLY YOU TEXTING ME. OH ARE YOU OKAY. I promise I'm no going on anymore work trips until you're all better. You matter to me most.