T W E L V E

Recap
Chef Weenie: bone appetite ms. Y/N

-

Y/n: that shit was so good omg...

Chef Weenie: thank you thank you, I used my special recipe for the sauce..

Y/n: well whatever you did.. keep doing it babe

Chef Weenie: hahaha

Y/n: but what were you saying about.. what Myles told you about me?

Chef Weenie: oh yeah, Myles said that you guys went to school together and he was your love interest as soon as you stepped into building. He said you never stopped talking to him and you trie to your hardest to get him. This year he finally traveled you a chance and now you guys are inseparable. Oh yeah oh yeah and he said you're moving to Paris with us.

I choked on AIR

Chef Weenie: hey are you okay he said patting my back

Y/n: yeah I'm fine sorry I'm just gonna run to the bathroom real quick

Chef Weenie: alright

I slowly walked upstairs but once I was out of everyone's sight I zoomed to Myles and I's room.

I opened the door and saw him getting dressed, buttoning up his shirt to be exact.

I walked to him and ripped his shirt open making all the buttons fly off.

Myles: the fuck is wrong with you. You're tryna get freaky? Well them okay he said smiling and taking off his shirt

Y/n: no you fucking DICK HEAD why the fuck did you LIE.

Myles: about what baby he said rubbing my cheek

Y/n: get the fuck off of me. I'm not moving to Paris with you. And you damn well know you were the one who feel I love with me for all those years. Now everyone probably thinks I'm a fucking feen.

Y/n: just wait until they find out the truth I said walking away

Myles grabbed my neck and pulled me towards him, my back facing his chest.

Myles: do you want me to ruin your life? He said whispering in my ear. Y/n I will fuck you up mentally and have you broken and begging for me.. You're not gonna tell anyone shit. You're in love with me and that's why you're here.

He's at us,my crazy in the head.

Y/n: can you let go of me i said in a low tone

Myles: speak up. You had all that mouth earlier, where is it now?

Y/n: can you let me go

Myles: say please

Y/n: can you please let me go

Myles: first repeat after me

Myles: Myles I'm in love with you

Y/n: I'm not saying that get the hell off of me-

He grabbed my neck tighter

Myles: what did I just fucking say

Y/n: Myles I'm in love with you

Myles: and I'm never leaving you

Y/n: and I'm never leaving you

Myles: we're going to Paris next week he said letting go of my neck. You don't need to pack anything we're getting you a brand a new wardrobe when we get out there.

I didn't say anything I just sat on the bed massaging my neck.

Myles: I'm gonna be out for a few hours, when I get back I want you to be in your sexiest outfit... we're going out tonight.