Cursing HC

Daughter: All
Warnings: Profanity (obviously)

How would the parents react to their daughter cursing?
•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Derek x Meredith
•You stub your toe against the sharp corner before entering the kitchen "OH SHITT!"

•Derek covers Zola's ears.

•"Your sister's here!" Meredith would grit through her teeth. "Where did you learn to talk like that!?" Derek would ask.

•"Thanks I'm fine guys."

•You sit at the table. Derek uncovers Zola's ears. He continues to lecture you while Meredith lets it somewhat go. He begins to blame your "bad influencer" friends.

    -"I knew that kid was trouble."
• -"Oh my gosh dad, Jordan barely speaks!"
    -"It's always the quiete ones."

•He recommends taking your phone away.

•Zola looks around not knowing what's going on.

•"Just let it go Derek. It's a one time thing." Meredith would argue.

•"I will not raise a delinquent as a daughter!"

   -You go to leave for school. "I'ma be late."
• -"This conversation isn't over!"
   -"I love you too!" You leave the house.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Callie x Arizona
•You're stressing over homework in the living room without noticing that your parents are in the kitchen. "Fuck this." You throw the papers all over the table.

• -A "WOAH!" from Arizona.
  -"YOU BETTER TELL ME THAT WASN'T A CUSS WORD OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!" from Callie.

•Your eyes widen from fear as you hear them get closer. "I didn't mean it I promise!"

•"You have 3 seconds to explain." Callie would say

•"3 SECONDS?!"

   -"1"
• -"I was doing homework!"
   -"2"
   -"I couldn't figure out the stupid formula"

•Callie would wide eye you while Arizona would help you out. "Oh, you might not want to add on."

• -"3"
   -"I was under A LOT of stress."

•The room would go quiete. Callie lets out an "Ok.".

•A "That's it?" from both you and Arizona.

•"Yeah. It happens." She starts walking away. You and Arizona give each other a blank stare.

•Callie would come back. "I am taking your phone and laptop though." She would take the electronics from the table.
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Mark
•You would be riding in the car listening to music. A Nicki Minaj song would come on.

•You'd eventually get to a certain verse.

•Let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me. Wanna be in demand...

•You get cut off as Mark turns down the volume.

•"HEY! We DO NOT say "bitch" in this car. You hear me?"

•"You just did."

•"That's because I'm an adult. You are a child."

•You shake your head. "I'm 18."

•"You are still living under my roof... Where did you even learn to speak like that?" He ends up missing the exit. "Awe Shit." He would say.

•You raise your eyebrows.
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Cristina x Owen
•You would be eating dinner with your parents when you'd get a text from your friend that blew off your plans.

•You'd forget that your parents were eating dinner with you since it was a rare occasion."That asshole." You'd look up as your parents give you death stares.

•"Don't ever say that again." A terrifying monotone would come from your mom.

•"Yes ma'am."

•You would never say any curse word around the house or parents again.
~•~•~•~•~•
Sorry for the late update. These AP exams are no joke haha. I just want to apologize again if it's not good, I'm new to these kinds of fanfics, so I'm not really sure of this is how HC work. Do you guys like them? Comment what I should do next if you do!

P.S. the song verse is from Nicki Minaj "Barbie Tingz"