There's nothing, no words in my brain, just spinning, I don't want him to go anywhere, I want him just as safe here as he wants me, but I know he has to do this, he has to do something, and mostly, he, for his own sake, needs to be front and center.

If someone else fights this battle on his behalf and gets hurt, he won't forgive himself. But that's the catch, Bucky could get hurt, and how the hell will I handle that?

He pulls me into his arms and kisses my stomach which makes me giggle, "I'll be okay. I promise."

I look at him and he doesn't seem as confident in expression as his words would make it seem, I lean down and he lifts his face to mine and the way his lips feel, how our tongues connect, his hot breath on my skin as he places kisses up my neck and pulls me to straddle him.

Every part of this I savour, the way the pressure of his fingers is slightly heavier on my right hip, the way his groin raises as I press mine against his, the feeling of his hands running up my back under my shirt.

Bucky pulls from our kiss and looks me dead in the eye, "I need this, I need you."

I can do nothing but smile, climbing off him to lock my door and pulling my tshirt over my head as I walk back over to him.

Standing between his legs he runs his fingers gently over the back of my thighs and then he grabs my ass, squeezing so hard I grab his shoulders to steady myself as he pulls on the waist band of my leggings and pulls both them and my underwear down my legs and guides my feet to step out of them.

Bucky kisses my thighs, my hips, my stomach, his hands trailing behind him and then ahead of him as he unhooks my bra and then sits back on his elbows on the bed and looks at me, my eyes go to the bulge in his jeans and I smirk, once again straddling him and pulling his top over his head, he lifts each arm accordingly and then rests back on his elbows as I run my finger tips against the skin on his waist, feeling his eyes on me the entire time.

Waist, stomach, his abs when he leans back, his chest, I lean forward and place kisses on his shoulder where skin meets vibranium and then back up his chest and neck to his jaw and then nibble gently on his ear lobe, "I need you too James Buchanan Barnes."

I feel his jaw raise into a smile and I run my hands down his body and fiddle with his jeans until I know they're undone, standing before him and pulling his jeans and boxers down his strong legs and over his feet with his socks.

Bucky has a smirk on his face that is smug and I can't wait to wipe it off, kneeling between his feet still on the floor I run my nails along his skin, Bucky's legs are strong, his thighs alone make me weak, when he's wearing boxers I think I'm at my happiest because of how they hug his legs, highlighting how big his thighs actually are in the most delicious way.

I work kisses up to his waist, ignoring his hard dick laid on his stomach waiting for me.

A low groan escapes him as I lay kisses closer to it, finally planting a wet kiss at the bottom and taking him in my hand.

Bucky takes his lip between his teeth as he watches me gently stroke him with my mouth before licking the head slowly, making sure to not take my eyes off his once as I give him what I know he wants and put him fully in my mouth.

Tongue and lips working in perfect unison as I place gentle strokes with my tongue while my lips work the rest, when I take him further into my throat and start to gag, I can't help the moans that escape me, he buckles his hips beneath me and his real hand is on my head, pulling any hair from my face as his body jolts and shakes the more my mouth moves against him, his head rolls back and I hear my name slip from his lips in a moan with some choice swearing.

"Stop looking at me like that, it makes me wild." He says as he picks his head back up and I hollow my cheeks to take his hard dick to the back of my throat again before bringing it out and working it with my hands, eyes to his the entire time.

"Then go wild." I say in a low voice while smiling and he moves so fast, leaning forward and grabbing under my arms to straddle his waist again, guiding me slowly inside him as we both pull our lips to one another, burying our moans against each other as I begin rocking my hips, placing my feet on the bed and bouncing slowly.

Bucky grabs my ass, guiding me up and down until my knees literally feel like they'll snap, he rolls me over, my face in the pillows, he pulls my ass into the air and gently pushes himself against me, receiving a loud moan that I muffle with a pillow. "Fuck." Is the only word I hear from him as Bucky picks up his pace, his hands on my hips, fucking me as if it's both the first and last time, like he can't get enough of me.

He pulls my shoulders up and presses my back to his front, his hands on my boobs, grabbing and squeezing and I feel him smiling against my neck as our bodies still.

"Where do you want my hands? Show me baby."

The way his low voice has such a seductive tone, I keep his left hand on my breast and guide his right down my body between my legs, he says the words as I think the same, "you're so wet." I turn my head to look at him and gulp hard, he moves his hand to place it on top of mine and smirks at me, "show me how you touch yourself."

Everything about this man makes me want to scream in pleasure as his hand lays over mine while I rub over myself, his left hand moving to my neck as he keeps me in place, my left arm holding onto his hand over his as I feel my legs weaken as though I may fall.

"I need to see your face." I say as my legs start to shake and Bucky pulls out and helps me turn around, and lay back on the bed, "you're so fucking beautiful like this," his eyes rake over me and I love the way it makes me feel. Not self conscious like it maybe should, but like the most powerful woman that could ever exist, and it's Bucky that makes me feel like that.

He leans over me as he connects us once more, slowly moving his hips as he leans in and kisses me, his hand resumes our position between my legs as his hips pick up a faster rhythm and my eyes roll back, my fingernails digging into his skin, a moan escaping from my mouth and into his as I finish and then so does he, his lip in his teeth as he does so.