𝟎𝟎𝟎

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

°',◦◦

◦◦,'°

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

𝐽𝑎𝑚𝑏𝑎𝑖, 𝐾𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑎

Born into the Jambi clan, Karma's father always had been a prominent figure within politics. His great-grandfather had participated in the construction of the Hidden Leaf Village and provided materials and funds to make Senju and Uchiha's dreams become a reality.

In exchange for his kindness, all he asked was that his clan compound be hidden so deep in the forest that not even the Byakugan could find it.

Generations later, Karma wished that the founders denied his request. The seclusion only allowed the horrible clan ritual to continue and stay secret.

After undergoing the ritual at four, Karma was sent off to a training program operated by another political figure Danzou Shimura.

Out of the initial group of 20 children, only she and a lone boy endured the rigorous trials, while many others met their tragic fate on missions. The results were so awful that the Hokage personally intervened, directly confronting Danzo and swiftly putting an end to his nightmarish program.

Karma, seen as extraordinary by many for her remarkable abilities, viewed herself as a monster.

The village cared little for her emotions; her powers were their only concern. Despite her parents being alive, Karma's survival was attributed to strong genetics and her clan's rituals. She felt like a pawn, a tool to be exploited or a threat to be unleashed.

Her name alone, the "Tanuki Princess," struck fear into the hearts of ninja, and her extremely high bounty made her the most sought-after target in the bingo book. Those who attempted to claim it faced grim consequences, as she resorted to torture and interrogation, not necessarily desiring death.

Years passed, and her childhood faded into obscurity. She became emotionally detached, a stoic figure, but two individuals refused to give up on her. Shio and her brother Genya persisted in reaching out to Karma, their persistence eventually forging a bond that blurred the lines between friendship and family.

Karma found solace in their company, and despite her father's stern objections, she continued to connect with Shio and Genya. Her father's vision of her as an emotionless top-ranking shinobi clashed with her longing to return to the innocence of her youth, where she could be a carefree child.

Yet, as the weight of her destiny pressed upon her, Karma couldn't help but yearn for those simpler times when she might have been content with a lollipop in hand.

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

MARCELINE SPEAKS...

I did have a brain fart in the middle of this lmao😭

Anyways, the first chapter is done! Any opinions? I know it sounds pretty professional but I swear it will get a bit more relaxed as the story goes.

Once again, I encourage you guys to comment and interact I always love reading your reactions!

Thanks for reading!