Chapter 28 (Before the battle)

\Art is not mine/

Akame's P.O.V

:21 Hour's until the attack:

I had been surprised that we had to prepare so soon tomorrow was the final attack i could only hope that we would survive night raid was pretty much the same as when we started a group of eight people but we can only hope that Tatsumi-Kun can access Incursio's final form so early. He doesn't have much time to train so all we can hope is that his fury can open it's true form.

I'm not even five day's into my pregnantcy and this war is coming to a hopeful end if we win this the empire is our's. I looked outside my window and saw senpai training relentlessly he was clearly trying to unlock Incursio's true body i know now that this is more than just for vengence now but what is it?

I walked down to the training yard to ask him what he was fighting for now.

Akame:"Tatsumi. What do you fight for now? I know that it's more than just vengence."

Tatsumi:"You can read me like a book. I'm fighting for you i want to give you and our child a life where you don't have to worry about fighting. At first it was nothing but revenge i hated everyone in the capital for what happened but now it's diffrent you've shown me that there's more to life than anger and hate. You've shown me that i am able to love that i'm more than just a killer. As of today this is for you sweetheart."

Senpai calling me sweetheart caught me off guard but it hit me then that he truly did love me all we had left to do is kill Esdeath and the Emperor.

Akame:"I love you darling."

Tatsumi:"I love you too sweetheart."

This could possablly be the last time we kiss so i want to savor it as long as possable

Akame:(So amazing his lip's are all mine noone else's even when we get married i'll kill anyone who tries to take him from me.)

Tastumi's P.O.V

I knew that tomorrow could easly be the death of me but i was gonna do anything in my power to make sure it wasn't i'm not gonna let Akame raise our child alone i'm gonna do everything i can to survive and raise my child with my lover.

Tatsumi:(Tomorrow's the big day the final battle. Please god hear my prayer's i can't lose her if i lose her my life has no meaning.)

Akame:"Please Tatsumi promess me you'll survive."

Tatsumi:"I swear on my soul i won't die i'll stay alive just for you sweetheart. A world without you is a world i don't want to live in."

After i said that she smiled it's so beautiful.

Tatsumi:(Once i see the Emperor i have to push my body beyond what it can i have to protect her smile

Tatsumi:(Once i see the Emperor i have to push my body beyond what it can i have to protect her smile.)

Akame's P.O.V

His voice make's me happy i couldn't imagen a world without my senpai if i was alone i would go insane but him and our future child will be what make's my life worth living.

:20 Hour's until the attack:

[Hope everyone enjoyed i'll see y'all next chapter bye]