fun day

Adriens POV:

 It had been a month since Marinette woke up. 

Today was her last day of physical therapy, which also meant that she could come home. 

"Alrighty, It has been a pleasure working with you Ms. Dupain-cheng but fortunately we have ended are time together. I will being in the discharge papers for you to sign." I sighed in relief while standing behind Marinette, rubbing her back. 

I never told Mari about the dream I had, I thought it was to dark and it was nothing I wanted her to hear. Though recently since she has been getting better, she asks me about what I was thinking when she was in the coma. 

"Thank you Doctor" Mari shook the hands of the three doctors and headed towards the exit of the hospital. I walked her to my car where I drove her home. The entire ride there I kept my hand on her thigh and looked down at her every so often. 

"Soooo? What are we gonna do now that Im free?" She looked over at me with an excited smile. 

"You, my princess, are going to rest...." She sulked down in her seat as I booped her nose. 

"Ugh, why so boring?" she looked up at me. 

"Mari, you were in a Coma for 3 weeks..."  I starred intently at the road. 

"Yeah, and I need to make up for those three weeks, and month I was in that hospital... C'mon kitten cant we just have a day off from all of this wellness stuff?" She put her hand on my cheek trying to persuade me.

"Mari, you're still weak. We cant risk you getting sick or hurt because we want to have fun." I grabbed her hand and brought it up to my mouth kissing it before intertwining my fingers with it. 

"Adrien... Stop the car..." I pulled to the side of the road and looked over at the now pissed off girl I had sitting next to me. 

"Adrien, for the last 2 months I have been sleeping in a hospital bed.... For the last 2 months i have been eating cafeteria food, for the last two months, I HAVEN"T SEEN THE OUTSIDE WORLD!" she raised her voice at me while sternly starring at me. 

I just squeezed her thigh and added, 

"We watch movies and cuddle today, and tomorrow we can have a fun day.." I smiled at her, her expression softened as she gave me a hug and sat back in the car seat. After bringing her back to her house, her parents rushed over and hugged her. 

"Thank you.." Mrs. Cheng whispered over to me. I nodded and headed towards the door. 

"Adrien wait, I thought we were going to watch movies?" I turned around to see Marinette with a small sadden expression. 

"I think you better have a family day Mari." I smiled back at the parents then looking at her again. 

"Adrien, you're apart of my family." I felt her grab at my hand and hold it in hers. I smiled warmly and looked over at the parents. 

"Adrien, you don't know how much you mean to this family, and Mari. You have done so much for her, and it's because of you she's here. You're always welcome over to see her." I heard Mrs. Cheng state.

"Thank you Mrs. Cheng, and Mr. Dupain." I smiled at them. 

"Well? come on, let's go." Mari then pulled me up the stairs and into her room. She looked at the room that was all tidied up. She sat on her bed and felt the bed sheets. She sighed in comfort before cuddling up next to me in it. 

I knew Mari needed rest, but as soon as we got into the bed she fell asleep. I sat there brushing her hair back behind her ear, and admiring her soft touch. Ever since I almost lost her, I was more so much more thankful for every little time I got to hold her, You truly take that stuff for granted. I looked down at her, now colorful cheeks and her elegant Ivory skin tone. I soon fell asleep after admiring her.