drugged. (party)

Marinette's POV:

"BZZZZZ, BZZZZZ, BZZZZ" ugh what is it now, i thought. 

i looked over to see Alya was calling me. 

"Hey Alya" i said drowsily

"Girl! please tell me you are not still in your bed?" i looked confused at the girl i saw on the screen of my phone. 

"why wouldn't i be?"

"Because it's 12:00 pm!" she exclaimed

"and?"

"You were supposed to be at my house an HOUR ago!" i shot up out of my bed and rushed to my dresser. uhh uhh uhh. I then grabbed a white t-shirt and skinny black jeans and changed while also brushing my teeth and hair at the same time. 

"Oh my gosh where did i put that dress? did i leave it at the mall? no- i put it in adrie- *GASP* ADRIENS CAR!!" I looked over at my phone frantic 

"uhhh, Alya i have to call Adrien, I'll be over as soon as i can" i stared slightly impatient for a reply.

"Okay girl but you better be here soon!" she said strictly. I then hung up on her call and called Adrien. With all that was going on i thought that calling would be way better then texting because he would probably see it faster. I then scrolled through my contacts to find 'A.' and then proceeded to press dial. 

"hello?" a deep voice rang through the phone. 

"Hi Adrien it Marinette i was just wanting to ask you if--"

"Oh Marinette! I see you found my hidden message. How are you doing after what happened yesterday? i wanted to stay and wait for you but my father needed me home." he put his hand on the back of his neck shyly. 

"Im fine, i've done worse" i giggled at my comment. 

 "Anyways, i left that dress in your car.... you dont happen to have it around?"

"Oh yeah my dad took my car to get fixed." i felt dissatisfaction rush throughout my body. 

"But don't worry i can go and get it for you and give it to you before the party?" he exclaimed 

"oh  i couldn't make you do that Adrien" i replied

"no its okay i'll go grab it right now, do you want me to drop it at your house?" this was so sweet. He actually wanted to make sure i got the dress. 

"Im actually gonna be over at Alya's to help set up before the party, you think you could you could drop it there?" i said hesitantly. 

"yeah sure no problem, hey I have to go i will see you in a little while princess." and with that i heard a small click and the call ended. I wonder what he was doing? 

Adriens POV:

After i ended the call i turned back to the babe that was sitting on my lap.

"what did you say your name was again?" i stated.

"does it matter?" she replied. "let's go back to my place" and with that she grabbed my tie and dragged me out of the coffee shop. 

Marinette's POV:

*knock knock* i heard a few foot steps rush to the door and soon after it opened. 

"Oh thank god you're here" she opened the door grabbed me and shut the door behind me. 

"So? wheres yours dress?" she looked down confused at my hand to see that i wasn't holding a bag.