Nurturing her.

Adriens POV: 

I looked at Mari intensely to see her eyes roll to the back of her head and her body begin to tilt. With that i put my hand on her cheek and the other on her back and caught her. I began to worry because with the amount of blood she was loosing, it could become serious. I knew that Mari wouldn't like me see her with her top taken off but I had too. It was life or death. Unless....

"NATALIE HELP!" I screamed. In a matter of seconds my door opened. 

"You called Adrie---- What happened to her?" She quickly dropped her Ipad and fell to her knees next to Mari's limp body. 

"Heart rate is normal but pulse is weak, I will see if the plastic surgeon is here yet." Wait a second, she already called the surgeon? Does my father know about this. 

"Natalie... You didn't..."

"Of course not Adrien. Your father would kill you as well as me for letting you go out so late." I nodded and looked back down at Mari who's face was turning more fair by the second. With in a few seconds we heard the creek of my door. 

"Doctor welcome, please take a seat." Natalie moved over so the Doctor could have a better look at her injury. 

"A.. stab wound?" He turned to face me with a shocked expression. 

"It wasn't me sir, we were jumped at our local park by a group of guys." He nodded and began to examine her wound more. 

"As you can see, since she was wearing this thick jacket over top of her it did not puncture her that deep." I looked down and realized that Mari was still wearing my Black thick jacket from earlier. 

"If it was any deeper she would need surgery and would probably loose her left ovary." I looked up at the news in shock. 

"But she doesn't need surgery....right?" I looked over with a scared expression on my face. 

"No, we will clean the wound and stitch it up. I do need a semi sterile environment though. Is there anywhere---"

"Right this way Doctor." I carried Mari in my arms following Natalie and the doctor into one of the guest bathrooms. We laid her on the floor and turned her to her side. 

"You know it's probably best she is unconscious, this would be very painful if she was awake." I felt a shiver up my spine imagining the screams i would have to hear out of Mari if she was conscious.  The doctor slipped on a pair of gloves as well as a surgical mask. 

"Okay, son you might want to look away for this part." I shook my head and looked over at him. 

IF YOU ARE BLOOD SENSITIVE YOU MIGHT WANT TO SKIP THIS PART 😅⚠️

"It's okay, Just do what needs to be done." He nodded and began carefully retrieving the knife. It was so horrible. You would think the blade would end but it just kept going. Finally he retracted the entire blade and went along with stitching up the cut. He did loops with the stitching wire and I just squeezed Mari's hand and held it up to my mouth to kiss it. 

"It's almost over Mari, don't worry." I whispered to her. 

After, I had Natalie and another maid dress Mari and get her out of her blood drenched dress. Though you couldn't see it because the dress was red, it was filthy and covered in blood. 

I waited in the next room with the Doctor. 

"Adrien, what is it with you getting things stuck in your arm?" He looked over examining my stab wound. 

"It's not that bad......... right?" He looked over and chuckled. 

"No, looks like you and your girlfriend are going to have the same procedure. They are almost exactly alike, except for the placement of course." I could feel him working on the back of my arm getting it sterile. 

"Okay, we can either load you up with pain killers to numb this arm or you can do it the hard way, but there is a high chance of getting addicted to the pain killers." This was the part  I was not looking forward too. I grabbed a rag next to me and stuffed it in my mouth. and nodded over to him. And with that he slowly began taking out the knife. 

I passed out from the pain in the process. 

I woke up on my couch, I looked out my window to see it was morning? And why was I on my couch, ahh my arm hurts. WAIT WHERE'S MARI! I had a million thoughts rushing through my head, but number one was where was Mari and is she okay. 

"Hey Adrien, you're finally awake!" I looked over to see my princess in a pair of my black sweats and a wrap of bandages around her chest area down to her hips. I turned away to give her privacy. 

"Oh hi Mari, Im sorry, I--" 

"No it's okay I don't mind, the nurse thought it would be easier to check on my wound if i wore just the bandages." i looked up to meet her eyes and we both smiled. 

"Wait what nurse?" I looked up in confusion. 

"Oh, well your doctor had to go so he sent a house nurse to stay with us and tend to our needs..... But Adrien, how are you feeling?" She looked over in worry. 

"I'm a little soar but don't worry bugaboo i'm a tuff kitten." I looked back at a smile. 

"Yeah I can see that, you're obviously better if you're making cat puns." She looked over grinning with her arms cross. 

I stood up a few feet away from her and admired her beauty. She had her hair in two low braids that were pulled to the front of her face. And although we were both dirty, she looked so gorgeous. 

"Mari I--" before i could finish  she wrapped her hands around my waist and nuzzled into my chest.

"I was so worried Adrien." She looked up with tears in her eyes. 

"Mari, it's just a scratch. It's you, I should be worried about. I looked down at her booping her nose. 

"No i mean when they said they were going to kill you." I had a flashback to when they said that. I looked over to see Mari with a horrified expression on her face.

"Nothing happened Mari, were okay." 

"But Adrien, what if they try again?" 

"Then I'll kick their asses Mari. Im tuff, I can take Luka." I said confidently.

"Adrien Im serious, we need precautions." I looked back down at her, even though she wasn't looking back at me i could tell she was already thinking about what she needed to do.

We spent the rest of the day snuggling and watching movies on my bed. We talked about what happened, and Mari cried a little bit, then we laid back down, and she fell asleep on my chest. I closed my eyes and dozed off to take my own nap. 

ANYWAYS...... I hope you enjoyed! drop a comment and maybe a vote? And i will see you in the next one buggabaes, well maybe. Im loosing hope for this story. It seems like no one is reading it. So i don't think i will upload another part unless ONE person comments or votes on this or ANY chapter. I need to know people are interested in this or if it is really as terrible as I think it is.