Chapter 34

Nathan's car above:)

I am so sorry guys for updating late. There were technical issues with my Wattpad account as I wasn't able to publish this chapter. I complained about it and finally they were able to sort it out and I was able to publish today. Once again sorry for making you guys wait.

Aria's POV

After bidding bye to Vi, I made my way  down. I spotted a fancy black car just across the street with Nathan Sir leaning on the hood of it. He had a different car today. Of course he will be having many cars. I don't know much about cars but I can say that this one is good.

As I neared him, I looked at his outfit. He was wearing black shirt with sleeves rolled up till his elbow showcasing his muscular hands with ripped jeans and white sneakers. His hair which usually were styled back perfectly were a bit messy today giving him a boyish look. Damn, he was looking handsome. I have seen him wear jeans in college and he did look amazing back then but all these years have did him good. He looks so hot right now especially in black shirt. Whenever he used to wear black, girls would literally gawk at him in college including me.

 Whenever he used to wear black, girls would literally gawk at him in college including me

Nathan's outfit above:)

He heard my footsteps and looked at me. He looked at me up and down making me nervous with his stare. Once he was done checking me out, he gave me his infamous smile and said while scratching the back of neck,

"Hey......You look...uh..Gorgeous."

I blushed and said,

"You don't look so bad either."

'Oh plz we all know he looks like a fucking greek god.' My conscience mocked me.

He just nodded at me and asked if we are ready to go; to which I replied yes. He opened the passenger door of the car for me like a gentleman and I muttered him a quite thanks. Once we both were seated and buckled up, he started the car. The ride was silent but not an uncomfortable one rather it was calming until I decided to break it.

"Where are we going ?"

"You'll see." He replied in a short answer to which I huffed.

He chuckled at my antics and I mentally groaned for behaving like a child. Great, now he will think I am behaving like child. Before, I could overthink about it, he said while taking a glance at me,

"We'll reach there in few minutes and I am sure you will like the place."

"Okay. By the way how is Liam ?"

"Oh he is good and bubly like usual; though he misses you."

"Aw, I miss him too. He is so cute and adorable. Where is he right now then ?"

"He is with Lisa and Derik. They all went to the carnival today."

"Okay."

We continued our conversation throughout the ride; and for the first time I felt as if I am not talking to the Nathan Parker instead just Nathan. He wasn't his usual cocky, arrogant and rude self instead calming and sweet. Okay, maybe I am thinking too much about it. We reached the dock after 45 minutes drive. I was confused as to why are we here but he gave me a small smile seeing my confused face.