"Actually, I would like to apologize first." Bulma said.

"Looks like Little Miss Sunshine is up first. Who would have guessed." Pistole sarcastically said in Launch's mind.

"Goku, Venom, Launch, and Pistole. Keeping this secret from you both was my fault. I should have told you the day we escaped from Emperor Pilaf's castle." Bulma apologized.

"Which I am still mad about! Do you know how much that castle costs!?" Pilaf yelled from the other end of the long table.

"I know what I did was wrong. Can you guys please forgive me?" Bulma apologized, ignoring Pilaf.

"Yeah, I am sorry Goku and Launch." Puar said. "Myself and Yamcha should have told you two."

"Myself as well." Oolong said. "I am sorry."

"Don't worry you guys. We forgive you. All of you." Goku said.

"Even you Grandpa Stealer." Venom said. "Although the swine needs to do a better job, like the Hobbit."

This prompted Pilaf and Krillin to move away from Oolong who was too afraid to move. They knew what was coming for the pig later on. Meanwhile Goku looked at Launch who had a grumpy expression on her face and was staring at no one in particular. The monkey child then gently nudged Launch in the waist getting her attention. Launch then snapped out of her trance and grunted, ready to speak up.

"Yeah, I accept your apology Oolong and Puar." Launch said with a half a huff.

"And?" Goku said, motioning the blonde to say something else.

"Yeah, you too Bulma." Launch said with a cough as if she had to choke on her words first.

"Why thank you Launch. I humbly accept your apology." Bulma said, dragging out the words to annoy her love rival. She sent Goku a wink in his direction for added effect. Goku, as oblivious as ever, nodded thinking it was a gesture of repairing their friendship rather than a flirtatious act. Launch had to bite on her tongue to stop herself from getting into a cat fight, even causing a little bit of blood to come out. Mai and Vendetta were having a greater struggle witnessing this as she scrapped her nails into the quartz table, causing permanent scratch marks. Mai then realized this and immediately covered the area with a napkin, hoping Doom would not notice until after they rescued Doctor Briefs and anyone else held prisoner at Muscle Tower.

"Beautiful." Violet said, clapping her hands slowly. "Such a beautiful moment. Can we eat now?"

"Oh its not over yet. I believe you forgot to thank me for telling you about the Great Ape form in the first place." Pilaf said.

"Oh boy, here we go." Mai said, slapping the palm of her hand against her forehead. Clearly she was frustrated with her boss' antics.

"NO THEY DON'T!!! THIS MESS WAS JUST AS MUCH YOUR DOING AS IT WAS OURS!!!!" Bulma yelled from across the room.

"Since when!?" Pilaf argued back.

"SINCE YOU WERE THE ONE TO NEWS DROP IT YOURSELF!!! EITHER MYSELF OR MASTER ROSHI WAS SUPPOSED TO DO IT!!!" Bulma yelled back.

"I thought they knew about it." Pilaf stated.

"Too be far, so did I." Violet agreed.

"See! Thank you Violet. You can be a new member of my army if you would like!" Pilaf proudly offered.

"Although I was smart enough to keep my mouth shut." Violet added in as she high fived Mai.

"BETRAYAL!!!!" Pilaf angrily shouted.