Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Unexpected blooming love

This story tekes place shortly after Rimuru awakens from his transformation into a Demon King. So if you haven't seen the latest episodes yet, you'll want to do so first, or else you will have problems understanding the story.

Unexpected Love

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Fanfic short-story

After Rimuru received the information that Milim attacked Demon King Karion, something in his head made "Klick". "I need to do something" Rimuru thought. He tryed to leave got stopped by Benimaru. "Don't go Master Rimuru. You got a lot stronger but Milim is still very Powerfull" he said, Rimuru just said "Move. I have to stop them or else they're gonna destroy the city. Forgive me my friends but i need to go". After that he grew himself his wings and flew in the direction of Milim and Karion.

With Karion's beastform active they started fighting with all their power. From explosions to beams of magic they fired everything they got against eacht other. Because both dodged most of the magic the city below them layed in fire and ashes. This was the moment Milim changed into her true form. "So that is your apperance in combat Milim!" Karion shoutet while breathing heavely. "I'm sorry Karion, but it's over for you now. I won't hold back anymore" she said with a slightly pained expression. While starting to charge the energy for her "Dragon Nova" Karion thought "I hope you are save my people. It's over for me". Milim discharged her magic that would cmpletly pulverise Kation but...

"Not today Milim" the voice that appeared behind Karion sounded familiar. It was Rimuru in his new form. He jumped in front of Karion and took the "Dragon Nova" head on absorbing it completly. "Why are you here Rimuru?" Milim screamed angry and worried. "I'm not gonna let you two destroy everything... Is what i wanted to say but i see it's to late for that. But i'm not gonna let you kill Karion" Rimuru explained while holding back his anger at both Milim and Karion. Magic bullets appeared behind Milim while she said "Move Rimuru. I'm only here for Karion. I don't want to kill you". "It's gonna be hard to kill me." He said with a tint of sadness in his voice. "You know exactly that you have no chance against me Rimuru! you're not even close to defeating a Demon King!" Milim said while tearing up. She didn't want to fight Rimuru at all cost, because Rimuru is someone very dear to her. "That was true if you said that three days ago. But you underestmate me now" he said Jokingly. "What do you mean? What happend" she waited for an answer. But Rimuru hesitated. "I... I became a Demon King Milim. I'm a Demon King". "What?" Both Milim and Karion asked suprised. "Please Milim stop this" Rimuru begged. But Milim just said "I'm sorry. but i have no choice" "then let's fight" Rimuru said with a pained voice and a dissapointed and sad Expresion on his face.

While Rimuru and Milim fought the city got Completly wipped out, leaving only huge craters behind. "You actually got quite strong Rimuru" Milim said suprised and proud. "Stop this Milim we don't have to fight!" Rimuru shoutet. He didn't want to kill or hurt Milim. When one of the projectiles from Milim hit Rimuru and ripped of his arm she made a pained expression and tears started to roll from her eyes that instantly got purrified because of the extrem heat of her magic.

Both of them stopped fighting and Stood infornt of another with a distance when Rimuru suddenly appeared before Milim with his hand lodged in her chest. "Forgive me Milim. but i have no other choice" were the last words Milim heard from Rimuru before he suddenly ripped out her cursed heart.

When Milim came back to senses Rimuru leaned over her face with tears covering his own face. "I'm so sorry Milim i thought it would work" he said while sobbing. "What happened?" Milim asked. Hearing her voice Rimuru got shocked, and after seeing her opened eyes he started sobbing again while saying "Oh god. I'm so glad you're alive. I don't know what i have done if you where actually dead"

After Ripping out her heart Rimuru saw that it had the same magic casted on it that Clayman used on Mjurran. He made a artificial heart that can withstand the huge magic energy that Milim produced and placed it where her old heart was. She was suppose to instantly wake up after that, but because of the heart needing to getting used to her magic, it took some time

After telling Milim what happend he apologized over and over again before saying "I don't know what would have happened to me if you died" Milim asked why he didn't know what would have happend when Rimuru suddenly said "Because i love you" Shocked at what Rimuru just said she stood up and turning away from Rimuru. Not because she didn't like him, but because her face turned extremly red and she wanted to hide her happiness of his sudden confession.

Rimuru turned red after realizing what he just said "I.. i mean i... i ahhh..." When suddenly Milim said "I love you too". When she turned around Rimuru could see her red face and turned even reder and asked "what... did you just say?" She repeated "I said i love you. I realized it when we meet last time. When i said i need to go to a demon king gathering i just couldn't face you because i didn't know how i should act in front of you, so i just left".

After that Rimuru told her that he noticed something when she left. He felt lonely and sad, but he realized it just now when she didn't wake up. He probably loved her for a long time but just didn't realize it.

After Talking for a bit more and Rimuru explaining to her why he ripped her heart out, all three of them left to go back to go back to Tempest.

After a few weeks passed Rimuru and Milim told everyone that they are a couple. Since that day years passed. Rimuru and Milim are now married as the first couple of Monster/Demons blessed by the church. Since that day Humans, Elves, Dwarfs, Beasts, Monsters, Demons and every other species lived together in Peace.

"When i think back at it now, it seems so unreal that, that really happened" Rimuru silently said while Patting his daughters head. "It may sound unreal, but whe are here, and we will be together for eternity" Milim said with a smile on her face. While Looking at the Sunset.

THE END

That's not all, of course, but Rimuru's character is hard to meet, so it would be impossible for me to write a whole story.

I wrote this story only because I wanted to write a romance between Milim and Rimuru. I hope you liked it.