Curfew

Warning: There's a sensitive scene. Read at your own risk.😭

At BOY STORY'S apartment
10:43 PM

POV: Mingrui and Y/n in the basement together.

Y/n was focused on doing her homework in the basement when Mingrui sneakingly entered the room.

You got startled when you heard the door open. You were lying on your stomach when Mingrui noticed you were also in the basement.

We made eye contact while Mingrui looked at me like "Why are u still awake?It's past our curfew."

"What are you doing here?" Mingrui asked.

I did the 'shhh' sign and whispered to stay quiet.

"I'm trying to finish my math homework, we're going to school tomorrow, why are u still awake too Mingrui?" I said not so loud.

"I'm bored to death." he replied.

Mingrui grabbed his guitar from the corner of the room and sat next to me.

He started to play his favorite songs, which is also my favorite.

The fact that he wasn't fooling around tonight, I liked it, he knew how serious and focused I am when it comes to studying. He was just calm,chill while playing guitar, trying keep up good vibes and try not to be boring.

We're literally in the same grade and class. He probably finished his homework already.

Honestly..I start to struggle solving these 5 last complicated problems.

"Hhhhhhh" I felt the anxiety building up inside me. I've finished the last 5 problems but I have a strong feeling I won't get them right.

Mingrui noticed my sudden change of expression.
"You done already?" He said and placed his guitar on his lap.

I looked at him and nodded, nervously.

"Can I see your homework?" he asked

I reached out my homework to him and literally checked on every problems, until the last 5 questions..

His face went ??? when he saw my answers on the last 5 questions. He grinned and took my pencil from the floor.

Shiiii I knew they were wrong😭

"Ms. Y/n, I think you're one of the best students including me in our class. But I think you need to rest, you're getting old already😃" Mingrui teased and I lightly punched his left shoulder.

He started erasing my answers from the last 5 problems. And started solving them-

"Chill bae, I'm about to do it for ya. Just don't leave me here" he said and I saw him smirk a little.

Bae? MR. AND MRS. GOU I think you need to take your son home and talk about our wedding JDIEDUXUISISIS

stfu already daddy chill,ugh.

"jUst dOn'T lEAvE mE hEREe, bAbE" I mocked his last sentence.. he just ignored me. Then out of nowhere unexpected sentence came out of my mouth.

"Pffffffff says the one who's gonna leave for college in 3 years.." I mumbled..my heart fell when I realized what I said...

*this is actually true and it is very heartbreaking for BOSS's😔

Mingrui heard it. He unexpectedly moved close to me and trapped me with his arms, he was so close to me that almost our bodies touch each other. He looked at me in the eye and said..

"Hmmmm... yeah.. A girl named Y/n, more than a thrice said...'I'm also leaving for college in 3 years, and p-plan to fly back home and study i-in the U.S'" Mingrui's expression suddenly dropped emotionally..

Silence hit the atmosphere...

We broke eye contact and he moved away to free me from his arms. He grabbed his guitar and handed me back my homework. I took the papers from his hand. The problems was answered with a very neat explanation, handwriting and a perfectly corrected homework. I thanked him and we both went back to our rooms on the 3rd floor.

But, on our way to our rooms, we heard the doorknob twisted open  from our manager's room.

We didn't want to get in trouble since we already broke a rule.

My room was the nearest, so I rushed opened the door and pulled Mingrui with me in the room and quietly closed the door behind.

I walked to my bed while Mingrui sat on my study table.

We looked at each other and went "phewwwfff"

I layed my head on the head board and closed my eyes..

...seconds later I felt the chair moved. It was Mingrui who moved close to my bed. I opened my eyes when he called my name.

I looked at him and hummed in response.

"Y/n..uhhh idk how to say this but uhhh, my feelings for you it's probably obvious-" Mingrui said nervously, I decided to cut him off

"Yes, I know. I love you too Gou Gou." I smiled at him. His face lit up after the words I said.

"More than bestfriends?" He asked

"Yes Gou Mingrui, out of all the members, you caught my attention a lot. Who wouldn't go crazy over BOY STORY Gou Mingrui?" I said.

Pt.1
To be continued...