yearbook

[200-300+ reads special]

original idea/inspired by/half credits to:
MingtotheRui

Note: please take your time reading, there will be a part two.😌 this is probably gonna be one of the longest one-shots i've ever written.

POV: Mingrui x Y/n

2:32 pm
January 21st ,2021
Friday

{Y/n's POV}

Ok so school just finished and my friends decided to
invite me to watch a basketball match with them tonight at 6:30 . Uhh I didn't really want to be there cuz I don't want to but they convinced me😃

I wanted to leave but there's gonna be no one at home till tomorrow. I'm scared af- jk. So I just decided to hang out with them for the rest of the day.

Suddenly my friends looked at each other and whispered something without sharing it to me. THE AUDACITY-

GASPS INTERNALLY

Honestly, I didn't really care about it cuz I trust some of my friends- OH shii yea that's what she said-

While my friends whispered to each other they were also looking at the 6 popular students called BOY STORY . So- I don't really see anything suspicious about it.

Unless they're planning a prank-

Ok ghorl those 6 popular boys sitting from the opposite benches, my friends and I are actually good friends with them.

But uh... except for this one member Mingrui and I doesn't really get along 🙂. He's a bitch😃 you're lucky if you find him calm and chill.

Wanna know why?

He's been always mean to me, he always try to grab my attention and that annoys me- I can't really avoid him cuz my friends and I are friends with his whole group- plus I really have to have him all in my classes. BRUH- y/n, I think he's naturally ✨Annoying✨ that's Mingfuckingrui

*whispers, i actually like his attention sometimes-

SHHHUT UP Y/n😃

I snapped out. Thank you

"Girls can we get food?Aren't u guys hungry?" I asked them. I'm bored af.

They agreed and we all went to get food at the convenient store nearby the school.

The match starts at 6pm.

Time skip.

Ok so- we just went to get snacks and my friends decided to go hang out with those popular idiots. But Mingrui wasn't with them- Idk.

Ahh he must be busy with his photoshoot or probably in the basketball court practicing for the match tonight.

why do i even care pshsshsh.

Mingrui is a model and an athlete. He's one of the best basketball players at school. Also- I forgot to mention.. I'm a photographer..on and off-campus. I'm also one of the leaders for the yearbook team here in my school. I take pictures and design the yearbook.

I was alone at the benches/bleachers(?) since my friends went with the boys 😭.I didn't wanna go with them because Mingrui might pop out of nowhere and annoy tf out of my soul.

I was bored so I decided to go to the art room, it's not only an art room but it's where we plan everything to create and complete the yearbook. There's also a photography studio. Arts,crafts..photography, etc..It's all in one big room.