pranks

[Xinlong and Zihao, the scaredy-cats ]

{WORLD WAR III IN BOY STORY'S DORMITORY Pt. 1}

OFF GROUP CHAT*

7:45 am, Saturday

🐉Xinlong's POV

*in his bedroom

He Xinlong waking up from a loud gong- then as he lifted his head, something hit his forehead really hArd.

"AGH what the fact" Xinlong groaned from the slight pain. As he was about to sit up, he immediately saw the small tea table that hit his forehead.

"HMMMMMFFFFF, who.did.dis!" Xinlong yelled

He then heard giggles from the living room.

🌰Zihao's POV

*in his shared room with Hanyu- practicing some girl group dances infront of his little mirror. He's alone in the room btw. Hanyu went to their company building with Mingrui and Shuyang while Zihao was left with 2 idiots at their dorm.

"FANCY- YOUUUUUUUU-uUUuU-"

little did he know one of the members were good at technology and hacking devices...

••••
Earlier

He Xinlong and Gou Mingrui aka the two smartass bitches who's just full of chaos when they're together.

Unfortunately Mingrui wasn't home so Xinlong was in Zeyu and Shuyang's shared room with Zeyu studying.

Meanwhile since Xinlong was already finished with his homework, he was playing with Zeyu's guitar because he was bored without the other genius fooling around with him.

Suddenly, an idea popped out of Xinlong's mind. TWO WORDS. Prank Zihao *insert evil grin* he turned to Zeyu who was on his phone, probably finished his lesson already. So Xinlong called out Zeyu to get his attention.

"Yeah?" Zeyu replied and turned behind to see his brother with an evil grin. Zeyu grinned back, knowing his brother's body signals.

"He.he.hehue. Li Zihao must be lonely, let's go have fun with him brother" Zeyu looked at Xinlong with his evil grin.

 Li Zihao must be lonely, let's go have fun with him brother" Zeyu looked at Xinlong with his evil grin

••••

Back to Zihao's

The music was playing from the speaker when the lights flickered and the loud music glitched that irritated Zihao's ears.