Trust Me [Last Chapter, Not including Epilogue:P]

Start from the beginning

"Mom what happened?" I ask worried.

"Ja-Jannie!" she sobbed. She handed me the phone. "Call your father and tell him to get the to hospital!" she cried.

"Can I come?" I ask tears stinging my eyes. It doesn't matter what could have happened, my moms crying and it has to do with Jannie and the hospital.

"No!" she screamed. I stepped back away from her as she struggled to her feet, and got her car keys. She ran out the door leaving me in the house alone. Kasey is at cheerleading, and Xander is..somewhere.

I dialed my dad's work phone and he answered with a monotone,

"What Jay-J?" how did he even know it was me.

"Mom wants you at the hospital, now" I said, choking on tears, I want to know what happened to Jannie.

"Fine" he grumbled and hung up. I look at the phone and open 'Recent Calls' even though feeling guilty I call back the hospital.

"Mercy Bridge Emergency Room, how may I help you?"

"Uh-What happened to Jannie Valentine?" I ask nervously. It's like I almost didn't want to know.

"May I ask who this is?" they say.

"I'm her sister, Jayanna"

"Well Jayanna, we have reports that Jannie has passed within the last few minutes. I'm so sorry" I drop the phone.

"No. No. No!" I nearly scream as there's a knock on the door. The door swings open as I scream again, "Jay-J! What's wrong?" They yell, running into the room I was no sitting in on the floor crying.

Kaden.

"Babe, what's wrong?!"

"Take me to the hospital" I sob, he looks at me scared and worried. Did he think there was something wrong with

me?

"Please" I beg tears flowing. He bent down to my level, "What's wrong?"

"Jannie's dead" I whispered letting tears fall. He suddenly looked like he was going to cry himself, but instead he hugged me. Jannie was as much his sister as mine.

"Common, lets go" he said, picking me up and taking me out to his car and driving me to the hospital only to find my mother in a break down and my father with almost no emotion.

They let me look at Jannie one last time before sending her to the morgue. She was wearing the tiny ear rings I'd gotten her when I was little for her birthday. They were ugly as sin but she wore them all the time, never had to ask her to.

I grasped her cooling hand lightly looking to the door with a window the Kaden was looking in. He wasn't' aloud in since he wasn't immediate family. Screw that, Kaden's more family to me than family sometimes.

After what seemed a moment they told me to leave. I walked briskly out into Kaden's arms, both of us crying. "She'll live on forever" a nurse whispered walking past us, when I looked up she was gone.

"Mr. and Mrs. Becksfield?" a Doctor says coming out behind the double doors in scrubs which are covered in blood. Kaden' parents rush to the doctor's side, along with everyone else.

"The bullet was removed, he's in recovery. One visitor is permitted right now" the doctor said opening the door for the one visitor. Everyone looked to Kaden's parents who stared at me.

"You guy" His mom said tears sliding down her face, but now she has a smile. She knew Kaden was alive and now well.

"I couldn't"