"Sugar, you know I'd love that, but it's the meteor shower tonight and you know Kayden is dying to share it with us," Amari says and I sigh, because I shouldn't leave our other friends hanging, but dry humping my soulmate sounds so much more appealing than watching stars.

I grab Amari's phone from his pocket and look at the time.

11:53

"Damn, not even time for a quick blowjob in the bathroom," I grumble, making Amari laugh at me.

"Lex, you know that no blowjob is quick when it comes to me," he says, and he's right, but I wave him off.

Amari places his hand on my lower back and guides me back toward the locker room for the dancers and waits outside while I change into my other clothes and stuff my cash in the bag.

"Much better," Amari jokes, because now I'm fully covered, even though everyone in our sinful family knows that I rarely wear full coverage.

"Yeah, yeah, let's sneak out the back before I'm put to shame for looking like a twelve year old Catholic boy," I respond in a grumbly tone as Amari leads me out the back door and to our car.

Amari takes my hand in his own and strokes the back of my hand with his thumb. "You'd be a cute Catholic boy. I'm sure all the priests would've-"

"I'm gonna stop you there," I say, fake gagging and pulling my hand away so I can take off my shirt.

It's cold in the car, but I don't want to be covered in thick clothes; I like being freed up and not restrained by heavy, sweaty clothes. To be honest, I'd be willing to wear lingerie walking down the street in the middle of December because even if I would feel the cold, I'd be serving looks.

Definitely worth it.

Amari starts the car and pulls onto the busy streets where a line is all the way down the street, filled with people desperately waiting to get into the club. Too bad they already missed the best dancer!

"Lex, you should wear a shirt. It's going to be cold outside," Amari warns me, but I don't want to wear a shirt.

Clothes are the worst and best thing these humans have made. Lingerie and revealing clothes deserve the world, but the thick, covering stuff that most people claim to be modest?

Ew.

"We'll have a fire going, right?" I ask. "And I'll wear a shirt and pants."

"I don't think a crop top and booty shorts count as warm clothes," Amari says. "Immortal or not, I care about your comfort and you're not immune to the cold."

He's so sexy when he cares about me, which explains his constant sexiness.

"I'll wear a jacket," I promise him, because it is changing from autumn to winter so it'll be a little chilly, even with the fire pit.

Amari smiles as he pulls off the busy road to the series of empty, non-populated roads that eventually lead to the mansion that I've lived in since I came to earth with the others.

We pull into the driveway and everyone's cars are already here, because they all work daytime jobs.

"I'm starving," I say as Amari and I walk inside the house.

Amari wraps his arm around my shoulder and kisses the top of my head. "There's probably food in the fridge, and if not I can make you something," he says, but I shake my head.

"I'm not hungry for food," I mumble, running my fingers down his chest and to his pants.

Amari sighs. "Lex, not now," he says, his voice a little shaky. "We need to get out back with everyone else."

I huff. "I wouldn't be so needy if we stayed at the club for a little bit..."

"Our friends-" Amari cuts himself off when I unzip his pants and pull his cock out of his underwear. "Fuck, Lex..."

I grin as I slide down to my knees and Amari backs up against the island in the kitchen. "We'll be quick, I promise..."

"I told you earlier that we can't do quick blowjobs," Amari grumbles as I fondle his balls and purposefully tease him. "Lex, we should wait until-"

This time he's cut off by the back door opening.

"Please do not tell me that Lexi is somewhere on the floor in front of you," Tristan says, sounding exasperated. "I get we're demons and don't usually have an issue with sex in public, but it's a Wednesday and Kayden is trying to show us some cool stars, so, like... can you tuck it in?"

I stand up and glare at him. "I'm going to change," I say, stomping off to Amari's and my room.

The walls are a nice shade of champagne and our bed has a canopy. It looks fit for a king, and I have luxurious taste.

I change into black biker shorts that go down to my mid thigh because that's more coverage than my standard choice of shorts. Then, I put on a pale pink crop top that has three black planets on it, because I'm nice enough to show Kayden that I care about his weird tendencies to obsess over stars and planets. I make sure to grab one of Amari's sweaters (because all I own is sheer cover ups and one super heavy winter coat that Amari bought me) before I rejoin my soulmate in the kitchen.

He's reheating some kind of stew that smells spicy and makes my mouth water. Tristan is near my soulmate, filling a plate with graham crackers, marshmallows, Hershey's bars, and Reese's peanut butter cups for s'mores at the fire outside.

I'd be jealous and bitter that Tristan is so close to Amari, but I know how deep their friendship runs and that they never hooked up or had any feeling besides friendship. Well, and Tristan has his own soulmate so he doesn't have any interest in mine.

"Let's go eat outside," Amari tells me, handing me a bowl of stew and turning off the burner.

I hum and follow him outside, holding my bowl of food close to my chest.