chapter two

TW: none?
_______

Third person pov:
When Sapnap got back home the sun was setting. It was pretty, the sky fading from yellow, to orange. Sapnap loves nature and going outside, there's no true reason as to why Sapnap stopped going outside, things started getting overwhelming for him, so he isolated himself from the world.

He loves the way his town looks at night, it's always so beautiful. When the only source of light is from the stars and the moon, when barely anyone is outside anymore, how quiet it is. It's never cold or hot at night, it's just inbetween, Sapnap loves the feeling of it.

He especially loves to skateboard at night, the wind in his hair, no one's in his way. Watching as the sun sets ever so slowly, how the colors in the sky fade from bright to dark.

Sapnap's pov:
I should probably head inside now.
I don't know how long I was watching the sunset, it must've been a while because I can't see the sun anymore. The moon is very pretty, the way it's bright enough so you can see around you, but it's not too bright.

I shook the thoughts away, I was distracting myself too much, I should head inside now.

*ding*

I hear a notification from my phone as I get close to my bedroom door. I wonder who it's from. I shouldn't get my hopes up though, it's probably from Twitter or something.

I grab my phone and turned it on, there were multiple notifications from twitter, twitch, youtube, and surprisingly discord.

I click on the notification and it takes me to the app, the text was from Dream, not that surprising since he's my only friend other than George.

____________
Green blob

Dream
Me and George are worried about you. You're ending your streams earlier than you used to and you aren't talking to us as much. I know you say you're tired, but is there something else going on?

___________

What do I say to this. I don't even understand how I feel, how am I supposed to explain it to someone else. I don't know what's causing me to be mentally tired, I mean it's not just one thing, it's too complicated to explain. Should I even explain it? I can trust Dream, but I don't want to bother him with my problems.

__________
Green blob

Sapnap
I haven't been getting much sleep lately. I'm sorry for worrying you and George. I've been staying up late to finish working on videos and to plan streams.

_________

It wasn't entirely a lie, I have been staying up late to finish videos, but that's not the reason I'm tired. Dream has enough to worry about, he's always so busy and stressed with all the work he has to do, I can't bother him with my own problems. It will only make things worse.

*ding*

Another notification from discord pops up, this time it's George. I wonder what he wants.

___________
Gogy

George
Sapnap, I'm worried, I don't think you are entirely telling the truth when you say you're tired. You're always using it as an excuse, if you're actually tired you should take breaks, and get some sleep, you shouldn't push yourself too hard.