You will be mine (chapter 2)

"What the hell." Yuzu said as she looks at Ume waiting for an explanation.
"Yuzu language this is Sho's daughter," Ume explained.
"My name is Mei Aihara and I am Sho's Daughter nice to meet you mother," Mei said as she glanced over to Yuzu. That's the girl from today she still looks beautiful as an angel.
"Whatever I need to call headquarters to let them know I won't be there today." Yuzu said as she caught Mei staring down her down.
"Okay Yuzu be nice to your sister okay I am going out to get ingredients for dinner," Ume said happily.

As Ume left the apartment to get the ingredients Yuzu and Mei have entered their room. As Yuzu got onto the phone with the Agency. I wonder does she works at the same agency her dad used to work at. "Sorry today I won't be able to make it in I know today was important to research on many other unknown species but I have a new family member."Yuzu explained as she caught Mei still staring at her.
"Okay Ms.Yuzu but come in tomorrow we need to start the experiment on you and you're capabilities." A man over the phone said as they hung up.

"Do you see something you like cause I noticed you been staring at me for the longest?" Yuzu said giggling as she smiles towards Mei.
"No, it's nothing sorry," Mei said as she placed her bag onto the desk.
"Are you sure you don't have any questions about me?" Yuzu said as she speeds over to her getting closer to her. Wow, that was amazing she uses her speed ability to get over here that fast.
"This is very appropriate behavior I am your sister get over yourself, " Mei said sternly while looking away blushing a little.
"Sorry I simply wanted to know because I don't like when people talk about me because I'm a hybrid." Yuzu said as she back away from Mei.
"Well, I have no interest in you so back off," Mei said coldly. Well done Yuzu now you have your new stepsister to hate you mhm I wonder why she is so upset.
"Look I'm just trying to be friendly so please help me out here." Yuzu said seductively as she speeds back over to Mei and grabs her by the tie and lifts her chin so there looking directly into each other's eyes.

Mei gets flustered and pushes Yuzu away from her without saying anything to Yuzu.
"Girls I'm back and the food is almost ready," Ume said just in time to break the silence between the two sisters. That was very sexy I need her no I want her Mei thought. The two girls ate dinner in silence not even looking at each other after what had happened. "So Mei how are you doing at school you know being Student Body President you must have a lot of work to do," Ume said breaking the silence.
"It's okay, " Mei mumbled.
"May I ask a question," Mei asked.
"Of course Honey what would you like to know don't be afraid," Ume responded happily because Mei started a conversation. In that case.
"Is Yuzu an agent? Mei asked. Yuzu got flustered and angry. Why couldn't she just asked me that is she afraid of me or something I cannot read her.
"Oh yes, Yuzu works at the secret agency department for the government so they can do experiments on her," Ume said curiously.
"Mei how come you didn't ask Yuzu herself just out of curiosity," Ume said as she glared at Yuzu which made Yuzu shake.
" I didn't want to ask her because I was too busy and guess I wanted to ask you instead," Mei said.

"Yuzu are you being mean to your new stepsister," Ume said as she looked at Yuzu who was stuffing her mouth.
"Huh." Yuzu said as she looks like she didn't know what was going on. Am I getting an interrogation? As the family finished up their dinners Yuzu went to wash the dishes and went to text Harumi.

Yuzu - Hey Harumi very sorry I had to leave so immediately

Harumi - it's not a big deal hey Yuzu I have been wanting to ask you this question I just realized today

Yuzu - Is it about me being a hybrid or my supernatural abilities?

Harumi - No I noticed your last name is Aihara which is the prez last name?

Yuzu - Oh right I just found out that the president is my sister see my mom got remarried to a guy who was Mei's father

Harumi - so you and the prez are sisters that must be hard

Yuzu - Yes, it is hard she is so cold even when school is over

Harumi - Okay, don't go smooching all over your new sister I'll see you at school

Why would I kiss Mei I mean yes I admit she is hot wait that reminds me of Mr.Handsome (Amamiya)

"Hey, Mei how does it feel to get have a super hot fiancee and to be kissed," Yuzu asked while she smirked at Mei.
"So it's was you and that is none of your concern," Mei spoke coldly and glared at Yuzu which made Yuzu's body shivered.
"Just curious you don't have to so uptight I mean I am your sister for crying at loud you should at least try to talk to me." Yuzu stated. So you want to see how it feels to be kissed will I show you then Mei thought. Mei walks over to Yuzu who was sitting on her futon and got on top of Yuzu and pinned her arms above her head and kiss her aggressively. Yuzu's eyes widen from this it shocks her as she tries to breathe for air but can not get out of Mei's grip. Mei forced her tongue into Yuzu's mouth and starting to dominant her as soft moans were coming from Yuzu. Yes, Yuzu let me in you will obey me Mei thought while still holding Yuzu down. Mei finally lifts herself while saliva was coming from both of the girl's mouths and while Mei sitting on top of her she whispered to Yuzu
"You will be mine." Mei said seductively while getting off of Yuzu.