Chapter 23 : Call

𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Levi didn't listen to me. He did the opposite of what I told him to do.

It was morning, I woke up because of the sun light hitting my eyes.

I also realized that waited for me to wake up for... 2 months? So now that I'm awake, I can finally not worry Levi.

He's asleep on the couch. I laid back to rest my back, when a phone started buzzing. I turned to the direction, and it was from Levi's phone on the side table. (The side table is beside the couch Levi is sleeping on)

I tried to stand up. I threw my feet out of the bed then hold tight on the bed sheets. Thank God I didn't fall, or Levi will wake up, and I don't want to disturb him.

As I got closer, the name of the person calling Levi is getting clearer. When I finally managed to go to the side table, I grabbed the phone and read the caller's name.

Eren.

Eren? I didn't know Levi and he talked. Have I missed so much news for the past 2 months?

I swiped to the left side and leaned the phone to my ear.

"Eren?"

"Hey Levi, thanks for answeri- Armin?!"

"Hey Eren"

"You're awake?! They didn't tell me..."

"Yes I'm now awake."

"I'm glad to hear that, should I visit you?"

"It's fine, you can visit soon. I'm still resting"

"Oh right sorry"

"Why'd you call anyways?"

"Erm I... I wanted to talk about something with L- Levi"

"What is it?"

"It's a- a project f- for Science! Maybe y- you could pass the phone to him-?"

"He's asleep right now, I'll tell him you called"

"Sure uh, thanks. I'm hanging up now. Rest well okay?"

"Mhm"

After that, he hung up. Strange, I never knew they got along. Did I miss something?

I was still holding Levi's phone, still thinking about why he'd call. When I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I jumped in shock, then turned around to see Levi.

"Didn't I tell you not to stand up until you get better? And what are you doing with my phone?" He raised his eyebrow and questioned me.

"Someone was calling you, so I stood up to answer it so you won't need to wake up" I explained. "Who called?" he asked. "Eren, I didn't know you guys are friends now" I answered, his expression suddenly changed when I said that.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked worryingly. "No, Armin. Did he say anything?" he asked nervously. "Nothing?" I said in a questioning tone. "What are you talking about Levi?"

"N- nothing" he coughed then grabbed his phone from my hand not so aggressively. I ignored it. He then helped me to walk back to the bed.

A knock on the door was heard, Levi opened the door to see the doctor.

"Good morning, Doctor Floch" Levi greeted respectfully, then received a smile from Doctor Floch if I heard his name right.

"Armin, are you feeling better? Today is the day you're going out of the hospital, are you excited?" He joyfully asked. "Yes," I answered then gave a smile.

"Mr. Ackerman, please contact us if something happens. We are sure that Armin is better, but we aren't sure if it'll never happen again" he kindly reminded, then said his goodbye and excused himself.

Levi closed the door shut and turned to look at me, he smiled gently. "You should sleep, we're gonna be busy later" he said. I nodded and asked for a kiss.

"One more please?" I asked, he rolled his eyes and gave another kiss. "One mo-" I received another kiss then pulled away, laid down and got back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐝, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭. 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 ♥︎

-𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 / 𝐪𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐱𝐧