Chapter 16 : A Month

𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Hey, Armin. It's been 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩 now, everyday I asked you about when you're waking up, I hope you will really wake up. Don't leave me, okay?" I kissed Armin's forehead a few times.

"I need to go back to school to study, of course. I'll be back later, Hange will be the one who's gonna watch you while I'm gone. Don't die while I'm gone." I released my hand from his hand then let Hange in.

"Hange, you better watch Armin carefully. If something happens then I'll..." I glared at her, then she chuckled.

"Nothing will happen I swear, now chill!" She laughed, then rubbed my back. "You need to stop worrying that much Levi, you're stressing yourself out." She gave me an assuring smile, which I ignored.

•••

After school, I rushed quickly to the hospital, hoping that nothing happened.

I opened the door of Armin's room, then saw Hange asleep.

"OW!" she shouted, as I kept slapping her.

"I told you to watch Armin, right?"

"Yes yes, at least nothing happened!"

"You're lucky Hange, you can go home. Thanks for watching him... I guess"

She gasped, blinking a few times.

"Levi saying 'thanks'?! Who possessed you, Levi?" She chuckled.

Before I could kick her ass, she stormed out of the room and slammed the door shut.

"Fuck you!" I yelled.

"Love you too, bestie!"

"You're not my 'bestie' or whatever you call it"

"Admit it"

"Fuck you."

"Bye! See you tomorrow bestie!"

Hell, she's annoying. But I still owe her one, for watching Armin for me.

I kissed Armin's forehead, and I let out a sigh.

"𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺?"