He was getting much closer to the girls now his footsteps echoing in the house. The guys watched in batted breaths even Sasuke disturbingly.

Tsunami and Kurenai just smiled as they kept their composure.

When Naruto got to them everyone gulped as Inari feared for his Kaa-san's safety.

Then without warning Naruto just walked to his right which was towards the kitchen "What's in the fridge today ahhhhh hunger, hunger, I'm stricken by hunger"

This made everyone face fault hitting the ground hard. They thought he was going to go crazy they never thought he would do this.

Tsunami and Kurenai smirked.

Naruto may be a tough guy but even he had a soft side.

"So Tsunami-San are you going to show us the pictures" Said Sakura as for some reason she was eager while Naruto started to sweat when he was inside the fridge so he started to wish for a miracle

"Kaa-san I'm hungry" Inari whined

"Saved by the bell" Thought Naruto as he inwardly wanted to hug Inari and give the kid a treat.

"Sorry Sakura-San will show you after dinner" Inari looked at Naruto as he looked back at the kid they then gave each other thumbs up.

Inari just saved the day. He was one miracle alright.

Kurenai looked disappointed, Yugao sighed and Sakura whined the latter getting the attention of Kakashi who raised his eyebrow at the girl but shrugged.

His book was ignored long enough.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Everyone then started to eat and chatting together in harmony as after they ate everyone felt sleepy.

The Jounins and Yugao noticed although they were affected started to look around for enemy sightings as they saw the genins fall asleep first.

Kakashi looked on but then found out the source of the sleeping drug.

It was Tsunami!

"Tsunami-San" Kurenai looked faintly at the woman who had her head down, her hair covering her face.

Yugao tried to get up and go to her but didn't get far as she too fell asleep.

Kakashi and Asuma hit face first on the table as sleep enclosed on them.

Tsunami even drugged her son and her father as she looked at them with a serious expression.

When the coast was clear and everyone was deep asleep she then went to Naruto and kicked him awake.

"Urgh" Naruto slowly got up as he looked at Tsunami who was smiling

"Hurry you must go. You don't have much time" Naruto nodded at the woman who then gave him a hug.

"But what will you do." Tsunami smiled "Don't worry I will think of something" making the man nod warily "Okay I leave it up to you"

Naruto was about to jump out the window and find Haku he was stopped by Tsunami "Wait Naruto-Kun" Naruto looked at Tsunami who walked towards him as she unexpectedly hugged him "Naruto-Kun don't be scared because you are doing the right thing" Naruto smiled in the embrace Tsunami was giving him.

"Don't worry I won't" Tsunami nodded as she then let go of him "Tsunami" the woman looked at him as at that moment Naruto smiled lustrously "Thanks!"

Tsunami blushed furiously at Naruto who jumped out of the window and then started to look for Haku.

Tsunami looked at the window Naruto left on as she then clasped her hands together worryingly her hands shaking