➬ : Quinze .

Jaelynn Janae White
Age:18 years old

it was going on into to the afternoon after i just ran some errands in the morning

it was going on into to the afternoon after i just ran some errands in the morning. decorated my apartment, went to the post office to pick up some papers and also went to get my gym member ship.

thanks to lontrell who helped me all out. he even came food shopping with me. i smiled when he placed the two case of water under the trolly.

"anything else." he asked looking up at me. "yea some milk." i told him.

"aright." he said as i admired him from the back as he walked off to get it.

"ion like him." kayden said as he handed me a cinnamon toast crunch.

"be nice." i said and he frowned going on his tablet.

checking my list on my phone i saw that i was only missing the turkey bacon so i went to get it out the freezer then went to the check out.

putting everything on the counter the lady told me the cost and before i could reached in my bag to grabbed my purse to pay the amount lontrell swiped his card already.

" you ain't have to do that." i told him and he shrugged me off grabbing the bags as he walked out.

after putting everything in the car i buckled kayden up and we drove off.

" you want to grab anything to eat."  lontrell asked me as we were on our way home.

"no am just gonna cook something." i told him. honestly he had done so much for me helping me with the house and over all just being there.
i couldn't be mad that my mom gave him my address he was a big help.

-
kentrell gaulden

let me roll my blunt in peace you all up on me." i removed iyanna foot from around me grabbing the phone that i was onlive with going into another room.

"ion got no fucking girlfriend why y'all say that." i mugged as i placed my phone so that they can see me before sitting down.

"i got hoes if anything." i laughed evilly as i licked my blunt before lighting it.

username
"what about jaelynn?"

"ion fuck with that hoe."i said inhaling smoke from my nose.

"let me tell you something." i sat up in my seat fixing my jacket.

"these hoes don't love you, they just gon take yo money and dip."

but one thing i know no other nigga not raising my child."

"i miss you." iyanna said sneaking up on me. "i just came in here." i said as she clogged onto me from the back. "i know but you know i need to be up under you.

-
Jaelynn Janae White

"you full?" i asked Kayden as he rubbed his tummy nodding.

"okay go take your clothes off i be there shortly." i told him and he walk off going up stairs.

"so is it a yes or no." nunu asked me. she wanted me to go out to the club with ha but i wasn't feeling it.

"ion know." i said as i place the plates in the sink that we just ate out of.

"please , please." she came kneeling in front of me. i know this girl ain't serious.

"who gon watch my baby for me." i asked ha. "that's already taken care of. she said and i eye her. "my mama on her way jeez." she dragged me up stairs to where two dress were on the bed one for me and one for her.

club were going then

-
"who's this?" sevyn and her mom came hyping me up as i step back downstairs.

"stop." i try heading my smile as i pull down my dress that kept riding up my legs.

"them thick legs and ass. "

"you ain't got no chill." i laugh hard. "sure don't, let me get some pic of you real quick."

"tonight gon be good i just need to losen up a little." i told my self as i handed sevyn my phone.

am long for some fun.

-
longer chapters coming soon