➫ : Un .

Jaelynn Janae White ✰
Baton Rouge,Louisiana

Jaelynn Janae White ✰Baton Rouge,Louisiana

【 ✰ 】
.    .     .

"Kayden sit yo badass down." I hissed.We at a restaurant eating and he keeps on jumping and throwing up a bunch of gang signs.

"No mommy leave me alone!" He said causing me to smack my lips off how rude he is.

"Boy if you don't sit yo ass down am going to smack yo little-"

"Amma a thirtyeight baby!" he screamed and started laughing causing us to get a bunch of stares from people around us.

"Hold him." I huffed handing him to Kentrell who was busy talking on his phone to even care.

"Say Ten imma call you back." he said to Ben who he was on the phone with.

"Why you acting up?" He asked tickling him.

"He's bad." I said rolling my eyes.

"That's how it suppose to be." He said still playing with Kayden.

"Bitch ass nigga." I said under my breath,putting a big spoon of rice in my mouth.

━━━━━━━

We just got home and Kayden was fast asleep so I took him to his room laying him down.

"Mommy love you." I kissed his forehead and put the cover over him.

I kissed his forehead one more time before exiting the room.

"Wanna watch a movie or something?" I asked kentrell as I entered our bedroom.

He smacked his lips still doing whatever he was doing on his phone.Yeah always on that damn phone.

The room was silent for a good ten minutes.I should just smack the fucking phone out his hand.

yeah,yeah,yeah then you get yo ass beat

Still this day I don't understand where I went wrong for him to start treating me like this.

"Where you going Kentrell?We just got back home." I said to Kentrell who was now lacing up his white air force ones.

He ignored me grabbing his car key and his phone walking right passed me out the room.

the audacity...

I turned around following him down the steps down to the living room.

"The fuck you doing?" Kentrell spoke turning around bumping into me.

"You were ignoring me.Where you going?" I asked him.

"Out." He said walking to the front door.

"Out.That don't answer my fucking question."

He stopped slowly turning around.

"Say again."

"I said that don't answer my fuck-" He walked up to me and choked me.

"You know what you will get for talking like that."I just roll my eyes.

"I love you." He said walking out the room closing the door behind him.

"Bipolar ass muthafucka."