➬ : Treize .

Jaelynn Janae White
Age:18 years old

Today would have been one week since the incident happen with me and Kentrell

Today would have been one week since the incident happen with me and Kentrell.He had been sending me flowers,big bears,all type of apology letters and having the whole gang calling me telling me he's sorry and I should forgive him.I forgive him but he just don't know that,but am broken hearted,depressed and sad right now to tell him.

Sitting on the edge of the bed I scroll through and read the messages he been sending me non stop.

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
Bae❤️🥰💦

Jaelynn bae am sorry you know how I get when am angry

Please don't be mad at me

I know I told you I wouldn't put my hands on you again but I fucked up REAL bad because I did that shit in front of yo people. Am sorry Jaelynn I really am. Mane you really be fucking with my head because I know am not going the man you want but am trying to change. Everyday I feel you slipping away from me but I can't let that shit happen mane you been with me through thick and thin so you can't go anywhere. We in this forever you hear me. And again Jae I'm sorry for reacting the way I did off fresh anger.  I'm sorry how I treated you. I'm sorry for not showing you how much I love you and you giving the attention you should get . I don't want you to go any were or share you with anybody else that's why I get mad for the slightest things. Jaelynn you earned ah part in my heart that nun of these hoes would ever get in on lil Dave and grand ma graves. As I said before you not going nowhere you staying here forever.  From us been 13 and 16 going through hard times together and stepping over obstacles.Your the one for me Jay I don't give a fuck what nobody say you not leaving amma but a ring on that finger one day. Am up 2 in the morning telling you this I love you Jaelynn.

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

Looking up from my phone I saw my mom standing at the door way of my room shaking her head I didn't even hear when she walked in.

"Mom am not in the mood to be judge right now." I said before she could speak.

Ignoring me she began her lecturing. " Jaelynn I raised you better than this."

" Mom not right now." I said standing up and gathering my stuff. Ready to go asap.

"Jae when is this going to stop. This man been beating on you for God knows when. This man had three kids on you for God sake.

" This man got you pregnant when you was thirteen when you just started high school. You couldn't go back to school till you had Kayden. You started nursing school but quit because he told you to and that he got you and that you don't gotta worry bout nothing.