➫ : Deux .

Kentrell Desean Gaulden

"Why you always doing this Kentrell?" Bri asked as I got up from the bed

"Always doing what?" I asked putting on my watch then my chains.

"Always fucking me then leaving early in the morning.What you think this is?You think amma hoe?" She asked staring at me.

"Mane ion got time for this shit pass me my shorts." I said stretching my hand out.This bitch got me fuck up.She know what it was before we started messing around.Ain't shit new.I fuck then duck.

"Sometime I can't  stand you."She mugged me throwing me my shorts and I caught it.

My mind was telling me I should've have went over to Sheronda house and fuck Star instead but Bri has some good ass head game.

throatbabyyyy

"Why can't you see that I love you Kentrell?Like am willing to do anything for you.Literally anything."

now am convinced this bitch is on some type of drugs

"Well I ain't love you the only person I love is Jaelynn and my muthafucking kids.

dumb bitch

"How the fuck you love her and you cheating?"

"Bri shout the fuck up." I yelled taking one of my forces throwing it at her head.

I bust out laughing once that shit connected hitting ha right in ha head.

"Ion know why I allow you to use me."she mugged me rubbing ha big ass forehead.

"Yea,yea shout the fuck up."She started saying some shit but I zoned her out pulling out my phone checking Jaelynn Instagram and Twitter.When she be in her feeling or I stay out for the night ha ass be posting back to back none stop.