And When The Time Is Right, Everything Will Fall In Place

We visited the Tour Eiffel today, It was really grand seeing up close. I wore my hair in a new style and the necklace Lou bought me, which I think he liked because when I met him downstairs, he reached out to stroke my neck, brushing his thumb over the jewellery before pulling me in for a sweet, almost feathery kiss. We spent a large part of the day together, just hanging out and taking pictures of me (mostly using the Eiffel as a backdrop).
Later, we coincidentally ran into some of Lou’s friends whilst getting lunch at a Café, we joined them at a booth seating.
They were very chatty, spoke a lot of French and ignored me for the most part which I was secretly grateful for. One of them, however; seemed really interested in me, we sat opposite each other and he kept staring at me (barely contributing to the group’s vigorous discussion).
In a discreet tone, he asked me in English if I was enjoying my lunch, I told him that I was. He then began asking me questions about myself, pausing at points where the group’s discussions were less conversational.
Maybe Lou noticed because he suddenly got really hands-on with me, pulling me close and tucking stray strands of my hair behind my ear. His friend stopped asking me questions after that but he still gave glances though.
When Lou and I got back to the hotel, we both got our respective mails on starting my test shoots which was commencing the next day. The other photographer’s contact was included in mine, we had two sessions after a single session with Lou; according to the dates, then Lou and I had a final session.

 The other photographer’s contact was included in mine, we had two sessions after a single session with Lou; according to the dates, then Lou and I had a final session