Chapter 11

Atsumu's POV!

I felt like I was being grabbed at. Darkness swirled around me as it got harder and harder to breath. My lungs were empty and I couldnt gasp for air. What's wrong with me. My head was spinning. My heart still pounding uncontrollably. 

I could hear omi's faint voice, calling for me. Telling me to wake up. I couldnt reach it. My arm extended towards the fading light. Everytime I looked it was like everything was going away.

Am I dying? I dont wanna die...

"ATSUMU WAKE THE FUCK UP! THE KIDS ARE GONE" My kids? My kids! I fought back everything and swam to the light finally waking up. I jolted into a sitting position and wiped away the sweat that dripped down my forehead.

"W-What?" I asked and looked to Omi. 

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug. His hands rubbed my back as I felt something warm soak my shirt.

"Atsumu... They're gone" He whispered. I shot up and shoved him away. No they couldnt be gone. I wont allow it. I ran to their rooms and opened the door. I was hoping to see them in their beds sleeping but no. They actually were gone.

On the wall written in dark red marker were the words.

'We got your kids. Come ALONE To get them back'

On the bottom, was an address. I let out a scream. A scream of pain and hurt. I felt tears slide down my cheeks as I ran to their beds. 

"No No No NO" I shouted and fell to my knees. Omi was sitting there watching. I could tell he was sad too but I didnt know what to do. I got up and rushed past him. Right into my room I went and into my closet. I changed into a hoodie and light blue ripped jeans before grabbing my bag and leaving the room. I slid my shoes on and gripped my phone tightly in my hands. 

I stormed back into their room, took a picture of the address and left. Omi was calling out to me but I just ignored him. My kids were taken and I wasnt going to sit around and let them be killed.

__

Meanwhile~
(Third Person)

Amya was sitting on stone floor, calm and collected. Atsumu had taught her how to act in these situations so she knew what  to do. Her tiny chubby hands made their way to the ropes that held her in place.

She knew Atsumu was going to get there so she began working. Her hands undid the ropes and she was free. She might've been a 3 year old but she was intelligent in ways no one would understand.

She waddled slowly to the door and tried to open it. The handle was to far up. He jumped, grabbed the knock and turned it to find it was unlocked. She was gonna find her brother and escape.

"Well Well Well" Someone taunted from the side of her. Her head snapped in the direction to find a tall male with blonde hair and glasses. Another male on his hip with green hair and freckles.

"Tsukki shes so cute! Can we keep her" The greenette gushed and poked at Amya's cheeks. Tsukishima stared at his boyfriend with happiness and love in his eyes before nodding.

"NO! I HAVE PAPA AND DADDY ALREADY" She screamed.

"Really? Well where are they now?"

She was about to respond before someone did it for her.

"Right here bitch." Atsumu turned the corner and pointed his gun at the two. Yamaguchi responded by pulling out his gun and pointing it back. 

"Come" Atsumu whispered and Amya ran to him. She hid behind his leg and stuck her tongue out at the two.

"Aww you're alone" Tsukishima teased. 

"Think Again" Sakusa said and showed up with Izanagi in his arms.

A gun in his opened hand.

"Now. We'll be leaving" Atsumu grabbed Amya's hand and they all started running, avoiding the flying bullets coming their way